Surprise

*Chris's POV*

  "I know, babe, I really wish that I could be there for your birthday, but at least Jealousy is there, and we can still Skype!" I was trying to comfort Sin via Facetime. She was upset that I wouldn't be home till the day after her birthday.

  But the truth is, we're going to be home the morning of her birthday. Our last show got canceled, so we're coming home early. Sin has started talking to the guys again, but not as much as she talks to her sister and I.

  I wasn't going to tell her we would be home for her birthday because I wanted to surprise her, even though I hated seeing her upset.

  "Yeah, I know..." Sin replied, wiping a tear from her pale cheek, "It just won't be the same, is all..." I smiled at her sadly. "Babe, will you do something for me?" I asked her. She nodded.

  "Go to my closet and grab out one of my shirts." Sin gave me a strange look, but did it anyway. "Now hug it really tight." She did. "See, I'm right there with you babe." I smiled, and she chuckled, but there was still sadness in it.

  I couldn't wait to be home. Jealousy knew we would be home early, because I had asked her for her help in throwing Sin a surprise party. That idea was canceled when Jealousy told me Sin absolutely hates surprise parties, after an incident from their childhood.

  So instead, Jealousy said she would just get a bunch of random junk food she knows Sin loves, get good music, and maybe rent some movies, and we could all just chill out for the day. I had to admit, it was a really great idea.

  I had been really worried about leaving Sin to go tour, since she has her awful night terrors, but she sleeps cuddling my pillow, which she says helps. I couldn't wait to see her in the morning.

  "Well, I won't keep you.." Sin said, burying her face in my shirt, "Go chill with the guys, we can talk later, okay baby?" she suggested. I nodded. "Be good, be strong." I told her, and she said she would, then ended the chat.

  I set my phone down next to me in the bunk and played with my lip piercings. I've been debating getting rid of them, but I doubt I will. The only reason I would is because I don't want them getting tangled with Sin's spiderbites. No fucking thank you. That shit hurts.

  I climbed out of the small bunk, careful to not hit my head, and went into the main part of the bus where the guys were all hanging out. We had decided to keep our alternate drummer Vinny as our new permanent drummer.

  "How's she doing?" Ryan asked me. "She's good, just sad that we won't be there." I answered, grinning devilishly. Balz laughed. "She's so gonna freak out."

*The next morning*

*Sin's POV*

  I woke up to Jealousy shaking me awake. "No..." I grumbled, pulling the blanket over my head. "Hey, birthday girl, I made you breakfast, now get your sleepy ass up and come eat." She was sweet, in her own bitchy way.

  I growled at her and sat up, rubbing the sleep from my eyes. "Come on, it'll get cold." Jealousy warned me. "Yeahyeah, I'm coming." I mumbled, standing up. She led me downstairs, where I was grabbed from behind by a strong pair of arms.

  Startled, I screamed and pulled away, turning to see Chris laughing. "OH MY GOD!!!" I shrieked, tackling him to the ground. I hugged him as tight as I possible could, not wanting to ever let go.

  The rest of the guys came in from the living room, and I started crying out of pure happiness. Chris forced me to sit up, and he wiped my tears. He kissed my forehead, and whispered, "Happy birthday, gorgeous."

  I clung to him as I asked, "What are you guys doing home early?" Ryan explained their last show had been canceled, and I grinned. "Happy I made you get your ass up?" Jealousy asked me, and I nodded, putting my head on Chris's shoulder. "Very."

  "So, can I get up, or are we gonna stay on the floor all day?" Chris asked, and I giggled as Balz pulled me to my feet. I nodded at him to say, "Thank you," and he rolled his eyes.

  "You know what?" he laughed, "For my birthday, all I'm asking is you actually talk!" Balz joked, causing the rest of us to laugh. I leaned over and licked his cheek, and he swatted me away. "Disgusting! No! Ew!" he exclaimed, running from the room.

  "Never thought I would see an officer of the law run from a 19 year old girl." Ricky joked, wrapping his arms around Jealousy's waist.

  They had argued a couple times, when pictures of him and fangirls would surface on social media, and Jealousy thought he was cheating.

  "Sergeant D. Nutz, you get back here!" Chris shouted, and he yelled back, "Can I arrest Rick Olson?" "Hell no, I like the Dallas Cowboys, remember?" Ricky hollered.

  Jealousy and I looked at each other like, "The fuck?" Ricky explained to us that it was from a video they made and posted on YouTube, but we still didn't really understand, so we just said, "Okay."

  "So, food..." Ryan mumbled, and I laughed. "Should we go out, or cook here?" Chris asked me, and I laughed. "Do you think Jealousy and I keep this place well stocked enough to cook us all breakfast?" I asked, "Cuz we don't."

  Balz came back in then. "I heard food and breakfast." I nodded as Chris said, "Yeah, we're thinking go out for food, right?" Chris looked down at me, his arms around me, and I had never felt more at home.

  I nodded, and Ryan joked, "One of these days, when you do that, your head is gonna fucking fall off." I laughed, and said, "Never!" "OH MY GOD SHE TALKED." Ricky squealed, making us all laugh.

  "How about today, I talk like a normal person?" I suggested, and Jealousy shook her head. "You're not a person, you're a Creature." she told me, and I smiled.

  "So, food..." Ryan mumbled again, and I threw my hands up. "Agree on a place and we'll go!" I exclaimed. "It's your birthday, what do YOU want?" Jealousy asked, and I thought. "Denny's?" Chris laughed and kissed the top of my head. "Denny's it is."