An Old Friend

*Chris's POV*

  Sin and Jealousy got dressed, and then we all loaded into Sin and Balz's cars and drove down to Denny's. We got out and went inside, sitting at two booths.

  Jealousy, Sin, Ricky and I took one booth, and Balz, Ryan, and Ghost took the other. A waitress came over and took both of our drink orders after a few minutes.

  Sin, Ghost, Ryan and I all got coffee, Balz and Jealousy got iced tea, and Ricky got Coke. I could tell the waitress was afraid of us, and I laughed at her as she walked away.

  We were all talking and laughing, when we heard Ricky's phone get a text. He checked it, apologizing for not leaving his phone on vibrate. He read the text and grinned widely, then looked up at me.

  "Um, Sup?" I asked, and he snickered. "You'll see in a bit." Ricky answered devilishly. I squinted at him, and Sin typed something on her phone and showed it to him. He shook his head at her and she frowned.

  "You ass." Sin laughed at him, and Ricky shrugged. "What is it babe?" Jealousy asked him, leaning over to see his phone. He shoved it in his pocket and looked expectedly toward the door.

  I looked as well, and saw no one. "You're so weird..." I sighed, staring down at my menu. "What are you gonna get baby?" Sin asked me, putting her head on my shoulder.

  "I'm thinking a Grand Slam. What do you want babe?" I kissed the top of her head, putting an arm around her waist. "I just want pancakes." she answered, and Jealousy gasped.

  "Remember the pancakes Zain made?!" Jealousy exclaimed. "Oh my God, yes!" Sin squealed happily. "Who's Zain?" Ricky asked them, and Sin explained he was an old friend.

  "But he's... not around." Jealousy added, her voice dripping with sadness. It took me a second to figure out that Zain was most likely dead, and I couldn't help but wonder if their parents had a hand in it.

  Suddenly, Ricky got a huge smile, and a pair of hands covered my eyes. "Guess who it is!" Ricky ordered, sounding happy. "Fuck if I know!" I hissed at him. The person giggled, a girl, and took their hands from my eyes. I turned to see my good friend Ashley Costello, and jumped up to hug her.

  "Ash, hey!" I exclaimed, wrapping her in a massive bear hug. "Chris! You're gonna crush me to death!" she joked, returning the hug.

  I let her go so I could introduce her to Jealousy and Sin. "Ashley, this is Jealousy, and her sister Sin."

*Sin's POV*

  Her sister? Not my girlfriend? The fuck? I tried to brush it off, and told her, "Nice to meet you." Jealousy just gave her a dirty look, which Ashley didn't notice.

  "Hey, sit with us!" Ricky invited her, and Chris agreed with him. She smiled and said, "Okie dokie!" and Chris sat next to me, then had me scoot over to make room for the unwanted addition to the group. I felt my phone buzz on my pocket and checked it.

Jealousy: PLZ tell me u dnt wnt her here either!!! >.<

Sin: fuck no, & "her sister?" tf?!

Jealousy: ya f that!

  I didn't bother responding, instead deciding to tune into the conversation. Ricky, Chris, and Ashley were talking about music, and I couldn't hear the guys' conversation behind us.

  "Yeah, I would love to do the video!" Chris exclaimed. "What video?" I asked him. He ignored me as Ashley responded, saying, "Awesome! So you'll fly out next week?" Fly out?! I tapped Chris on the shoulder, trying not to lose my temper.

  "Fly out for what video?" I asked. He rolled his eyes. "Were you not listening at all?" He was about to say more when he jumped. "Fuck!" he yelled, rather loudly.

  Jealousy grinned at me, and I realized she had kicked him under the table. Gotta love sisters. Ya just gotta. "Was that necessary?" he asked, glaring at Sin. She returned the icy stare, saying, "Yeah, actually."

  "Um, is everything okay?" Ashley interrupted. I peered around Chris to look her in the eye. "Everything is fucking fine." I snapped. "Sin, we should go home." Jealousy suggested, and I nodded. "Lemme out." I ordered Chris, turning to face him.

  "What the hell is the problem?" Chris asked. "Seriously, you guys are being all bitchy. Are you two on the rag or something?" Ricky added. I was near tears as I said, "Please Chris, just let me go."

  He sighed and motioned for Ashley to move, and she did. He climbed out after her, so I slid quickly out of the booth, then pulled Jealousy to her feet.

*Chris's POV*

  I watched as Sin and Jealousy walked out of the restaurant, and Ashley and I sat back down. "Did I do something?" Ashley asked me, and I wrapped my arm around her shoulders.

  "No, Ash, she's just... difficult." I told her, and Ricky scoffed at me. "Yeah, Jealousy just texted me, and I don't blame them for being pissed. In fact, I'm going with them." Ricky got up and hurried out after the girls, leaving Ash and I alone.

  "Okay, I know I did something." Ash said, and I shook my head. "They're just flipping out over God knows what, it's not your fault." I comforted her.