Hate And Love

~Author's Note: This is gonna be long, sorry!~

*Sin's POV*

  "Psst! Sin, you awake?" Ricky whispered through my slightly open bedroom door. "Yeah." I whispered back, making sure I didn't wake Chris. If I did, he was bound to be cranky.

  Chris and Ryan had gotten into an argument earlier about Ashley, and Chris was still a little peeved.

*Flashback*

  I raced into the kitchen when I heard something shatter as voices got louder. Chris and Ryan were yelling at each other, while Ghost and Balz tried to calm them. Ricky was upstairs taking a nap, along with Jealousy.

  "The fuck is going on?" I snapped, and all four of them immediately got the look of ashamed schoolboys. "They're fighting about Ashley." Balz told me, and I tensed immediately.

  Ashley hadn't been mentioned in this household since Angel Eyes came out.

  "What about Harley fucking Quinn?" I asked, and Ryan corrected me, saying, "Actually she's Ladypool." "The fuck she is!" Chris spat at him, and I pulled Chris away from Ryan.

  "What. About. Ashley." I hissed, and Ghost explained that Ryan had said he didn't think Ashley should be at the wedding. "Why not?" I asked, "She is a good friend of his, I can handle her for a day, for his sake."

  Chris laughed bitterly as Ryan threw up his hands in defeat. "Fuck it, then. Whatever."

*End Flashback*

  "Have a minute to talk?" Ricky whispered. I weaseled my way out of Chris's embrace and left the bedroom, following Ricky downstairs to the living room.

  "What's up?" I asked him, and noticed on the clock on the wall it was 3:30 am. Ricky shuffled his feet and stared at the ground. "I um..." Ricky mumbled something unintelligible, and I asked him to repeat himself.

  "I wanted your permission, to marry Jealousy..." Ricky said quietly, still not looking at me. I grinned and tackled him to the ground with a hug. "Of course you can!" I squeaked happily.

  Ricky hugged me back tightly, thanking me. I kissed his forehead, then chirped, "You are so fucking welcome!" I jumped up, then pulled Ricky to his feet, and we sat on the couch. "So how are you gonna do it?" I asked.

  Ricky shrugged. "No idea yet. I just know I want her to be mine forever." I laughed and ruffled his hair. "Well you might wanna figure that out, then!" I told him and he sighed. "Yeah, I know..."

  "Hey, you'll think of something." I reassured him. He nodded, and I told him we should go to bed. "Yeah, it's pretty late, isn't it?" he asked, and I said it was. We went upstairs and went into our rooms, him laying with Jealousy, me laying with Chris.

  I noticed the small notification light on my phone was flashing, so I checked it. I had several Facebook messages, and several Twitter notifications. I checked my Facebook first, and realized quickly it was all hate over me marrying Chris.

  The funniest one I found was this girl hating because I wasn't pretty enough. Like I gave a shit. I loved Chris, and he loved me, that's all there was to it.

  I didn't even bother checking my Twitter, knowing it was hate as well. People seriously need to get a life. I set my phone back on the nightstand and rolled onto my side, snuggling up to Chris.

  After everything we've been through, I was finally going to marry him. He truly made me happier than anyone else could. He was always there for me when I needed him, no matter what. Even when I wouldn't speak to him, he was still there.

  He woke up when I put my head on his bare chest, and gave me a sleepy smile. "Go on back to sleep." I whispered, kissing the tip of his nose. He shook his head defiantly. "Nope, I'm awake." he told me, and I giggled.

  "So what, we just lay here?" I asked, and he shrugged. "Or, we could..." Chris mumbled softly, his hand trailing up my thigh. "Damn you..." I muttered, then roughly crashed my lips against his.

  He moved over to dominate me, and I gladly let him. Our lips moved in perfect synchronization as he roughly pulled my shorts off of me. He teased me through my panties as he sucked on my neck, prompting a moan from me.

  I leaned up to a sitting position long enough to get his boxers off, which he eagerly helped me with. I pushed him over onto his back, taking control, and moved down to bite his thighs, making it his turn to moan.

  I slowly took his length into my mouth, and he intertwined his fingers into my hair, preventing me from moving. After several fast pumps, I could tell he was already near climax.

  I went to pull away, but he stopped me, whispering, "Please, I... I need it." I obediently sucked him again, and a few moments later, he released himself into my mouth, moaning loudly, and I swallowed quickly, then moved up to kiss him.

  Our lips met again, and he pushed me onto my back, then ripped my underwear and bra off, tossing them to the floor. He pulled my knees apart, and then plunged his member deep into me, beginning to thrust in and out repeatedly.

  It didn't take long for me to orgasm, and when I did, Chris went to pull out of me, but I begged him not to stop. I gripped the headboard as he continued, harder now, the bed shaking beneath us. We hit our second climax together, and he finally collapsed on top of me, unable to do more.

The End!