California

*Sin's POV*

Chris: I know babe, I miss you too, but I'll only be out here for one more day, and then I'm home.

Sin: I just think it was shitty timing, touring, home a few days, then California for a week.

Chris: We all do what we have to, right babe?

Sin: Yeah...

Chris: Well, I gotta go, our break is up.

Sin: Okay, baby. I love you.

Chris: I love you too.

  I hung up the phone and sighed. I missed him, but at least he was going to be home soon. I haven't even worn my own shirts this last week; I've been wearing Chris's shirts.

  On top of that, I don't eat or sleep much. I never do when Chris isn't here. It's like when he leaves, he takes part of me with him, the part of me that actually lives, leaving an empty shell behind.

*Chris's POV*

  I was so excited to go back home to Sin, but it's been really great spending time with Ash. We've had a lot of fun shooting the video, and just hanging out.

  She still won't say who she wrote her part of Angel Eyes for; instead, she just asks me random questions about Sin. Any time I ask about her having a guy in her life, she just shrugs it off.

  I put my phone on my pocket as I heard footsteps running behind me, coming closer, and then someone jumped on my back; I knew immediately it was Ash. "Carry me!" she squealed, and I laughed, walking us back inside the building.

  I set her down when we reached the set and ruffled her split-colored hair. "You're a goofball." I said as she slapped my hand away, then fixed her hair.

  She shrugged. "Yeah, but you love me." The director came over to us and said he would make us a deal. "We're listening." I told him. "We start filming now, and go till the studio closes, this video is wrapped today." he offered.

  Ash accepted the deal, then smiled at me. "Now you can go home tomorrow!" she chirped, though there was a hint of sadness in her voice. I wrapped an arm around her shoulders, and we followed the director to the set, where Ash and I were separated for hair and makeup.

  I hated the makeup part. I always got into an argument with my makeup artist over my eyebrows. I sat in the chair as she pulled out her kit. "So, will we be having a repeat again today?" she asked me.

"Depends."

"On?"

"Are you gonna redo my brows?"

"If you'll cooperate."

"Then apparently we are."

"Chris, I'm your makeup artist."

"Yeah, and?"

"It's my job to do your makeup, eyebrows included."

"Sounds like a personal problem."

  The girl threw her hands in the air, which she always did when she was giving up. "Alright, fine! The eyebrows can fucking stay!" My eyes widened in shock. She usually gave in, but didn't cuss at me. "Fine then, go ahead." I told her, "Have at em."

  "Fuck you, just do your own makeup." She hissed, walking away. I had no idea what to even think, but went to work on my makeup. Ash came over after a minute. "Um, what did you do?" Ash asked, holding back laughter.

  "Nothing unusual, I was just being stubborn about my eyebrows!" I defended. Ash looked in the direction the makeup girl had gone and laughed.

  "What?" I asked, putting away makeup. "She got real tired of your shit." Ash giggled. I rolled my eyes and looked around for my hair stylist. "What's up?" she asked. "Trying to find my hair stylist." I mumbled in response.

  "You don't have one today," she told me, "Your hair can just go natural." I grinned. "Fuck yeah!" I exclaimed happily. I turned to finally face her, and I had to admit, she really did look beautiful.

  I told her that, and she blushed, thanking me. The director called us over, and we filmed the rest of the day. After that, I went back to my hotel, crashed for the night, got up, and flew home.