12

I was surprised to find the bathroom stocked with the essentials plus. Twelve rolls of toilet paper were lined in two neat rows of six beneath the sink along with several cleaning appliances, a plunger, and then a plethora of massive soap bottles. Three unopened toothpaste tubes and an assortment of boxed toothbrushes resided in one of the drawers, and in the drawer below it a straightener, curling iron, and blow dryer.

I immediately wondered what this place even was.

After about fifteen minutes of searching through the bathroom, I stripped off Harry's clothing and cranked the shower on to full heat. I was in desperate need of the relaxing water, and it definitely helped.

I stood under the downpour for what felt like hours before it began to run cold and I was forced to turn it off. I stepped out of the shower and wrapped a big, fluffy towel around my torso. I realized too late that I didn't have any new clothes to change into, and I'd been wearing Harry's for far too long.

I stared at the pile of clothing I had shed on the floor for a long time before deciding that maybe the dresser would be stocked too, though I was doubtful.

I stopped short when I saw Harry laying on the bed, looking through his phone. He glanced up when my figure appeared in the doorway and grinned at my towel-clad body. I blushed profusely, looking pointedly away from him.

"I brought clothes," he assured me. I looked back up to find him still smiling at my embarrassment. "They're in the dresser."

"Thanks," I mumbled before hurriedly padding over to the dresser. There wereclothes in it, but they were Harry's. I held up one of his white v-necks and a pair of grey boxers and held them up to Harry who was smirking at me. "Are you kidding me?"

"You look good in my clothes," he shrugged. "Besides, how did you expect me to get your clothing anyway?"

"You know enough about me already, I wasn't sure if you had a spare key to my flat," I replied sarcastically. He laughed.

"I like you when you're angry," he smirked. "It's hot."

I blushed and shook my head, not letting his playful comments get to me as I tripped my way back to the bathroom. I tugged on the boxers which fell at mid-thigh and the white v-neck. It made me look as if I weren't wearing anything underneath at all. I was sure this was planned.

I grumpily wrung my hair out in the sink and hung the towel back up before shuffling into the bedroom. Harry still lay there on the bed with his phone in hand. He grinned and sat up when I walked in.

I made sure to not make eye contact with him, but it became too much and my eyes locked with his. I was surprised to find that his eyes were the color of charcoal. Normally that would imply he was angry, but he looked too... sweet to be angry.

"You look beautiful," he whispered. His compliment caught me off guard. I tensed immediately, memories coming back to me at the speed of lightning.

"God, you look so beautiful, baby," Seth whispered against my skin. His fingers trailed up my arms to my neck where he untied the knot of my top. I whimpered at his touch as he sucked lightly on the skin beneath my ear. He took this as a sign to plunge further, but really I was terrified, yet I couldn't move from him.

I tried to wriggle free of his grip but he caught the backs of my thighs and hooked my legs around his waist, shoving me up against my bedroom wall. I groaned with pain.

"You're so beautiful," he whispered repeatedly as his hands felt their way up my body. I knew it was going to be a long night.

"Alice?" Harry's voice pulled me back to the present. He was staring at me still, his eyes worried. "Are you okay?"