Sneaky Sneaky~

Admin: *holding a phone camera* OKAy guys! Me and swap are gonna sneak up on aysoar, hes washing the dishes  early this morning.

Swap: *whisper* Yeah!

Admin: Okay lets go *sneaks next to the door frame and holds the camera, B's sitting in there with a smile but they don't point that out*

--

Aysoar: *singing to himself as he washes the dishes* (Song above)   You with the sad eyes, Don't be discouraged,  Oh I realize, It's hard to take courage In a world full of people. You can lose sight of it all, The darkness inside you can make you feel so small...

Aysoar: Show me a smile then, Don't be unhappy. Can't remember when I last saw you laughing, This world makes you crazy And you've taken all you can bear. Just, call me up 'Cause I will always be there. And I see your true colors, Shining through I see your true colors, And that's why I love you. So don't be afraid to let them show, Your true colors, True colors are beautiful-...

Swap: *on the bridge of crying*

Admin; SHH!!!!

Aysoar: *major yelling* WHAT. DID. I. SAY, ABOUT. SPYING. *he slowly turns towards the doorway he doesn't look happy, and both of his eyes are glowing*

Swap: AHh RUN! *runs*

Admin: SQUEEE!!! *runs with the camera*

Aysoar: OH YOU COME BACK HERE!- *you can see him in some part of the shaking camera*

Wingdings: *coming from downstairs*  I told you not to mes with him when hes working, im not helping you this time.

Admin: *drops the phone on the floor* NOPENOPENOPENOPE *runs*

B: *walks over and picks up the video and picks it up towards the chase* Well... they seem to be fighting.  I actually was in the kitchen with aysoar. Though I don't think the two mentioned me but this averagely normal he s shy about the voice thing. Anyways ill just let you watch this chase.

Aysoar: *they run out the door* AND DON'T COME INSIDE UNTIL IM READY TO SEE BOTH YOUR FACES!!!

Aysoar: *slams the door shut*  You two are even worse then both Fell and Swapfell Combined!!!

Wingdings: *sweat-drops and mumbles* Yeesh Anger issues...

Aysoar: *goes red faced, but its actually more like a purple* *hes cursing to himself as he goes back to wash the dishes*

B:  Anyways, *turns the camera towards him* I'm probably going to keep this.  This is B and thanks for watching.