Clumsy and funny shitpost

Admin: So as always I was talking with my parents and my fat ass dog was eating when they started watching tv, I left and the tv said 'We gotta pull some shit." cause they were watching the walking dead. Next thing I know I go to get an apple and not watch where im going and I'm mocking the tv saying "wE GoTta pULL SOmE SHiT" then I crash into my kitchen trash can and fall over on the floor cause its tile and I have horrible balance and socks. Next thing i know I Was stuck on the floor laughing and saying "WE GottA pull SOme SHIT" awhile my bro started laughing. For once this was a happy memory.

Aysoar: Yes i remember when you tripped over a broom when Swap was cleaning and started laughing your ass off.

Admin: Heheheh yep :> And this is why i cant do shit #Nobalance

Stars: Isn't that a bad thing?

Admin: Yeap very. BUT who in the world gives two fucks?

Swap & Stars: Us!

Admin: AHaha FUNNY joke ya guys now I'm just gonna go- *trips over stars cloak* OOF!

Stars: *falls over due to admin stepped on his cloak* AHH!

Aysoar: Boom... WOAhhhh explosion effects. *sarcasm*

Admin:(Was meant to be BOi but the b didn't work out) Oi are you salty... *groans cause he's crushed* Stars... your crushing me. And you all have no muscles or such in the first place, what the actual fuck...

Stars: Apologies. *gets up* Though we really should check your balance. How about checkups? We haven't done those in too long and it would be good for everyone's health.

B, Admin & Aysoar : "AHHHHH" "NEVER *HISS*"  "DEAR LORD!" *scatter to hide*

Aysoar: *out the window*

B: *upstairs in a flash*

Admin: *under the couch*

Stars: *sighs* You three know the drill... Swap you get admin. Fell You get B and I have aysoar. And wingdings you just get ready.

Wingdings: Right. Well you three gave good luck if you have even a chance with those three....\

(Im werid okay idk why i wanted to publish this just thought it would be funny...? im stupid rip..)