Chapter 6

Hey guys, soz for the wait. Skl has been a nightmare but in the week coming up, I only have half of school, then it's activity week which means a. No homework and b. no lessons and then 'schools out for summer di do do di do do' (reference to chappie 5). So that's gives me more time to write for u guys, yay! Enjoy this chappie!

At Chloe's house...

Chloe's POV

I so poned you there! No you didn't Jason shouts back. Did I reply,not Jason says. I suggest a draw and Jason agrees? Rematch he says? Sure I say. 3,2,1 go! Ur going down, linkler! Not before you, ormond! We shout trash talk playfully at each other. 'Chloe, Jason, dinner is ready' my mum calls. We have fish and chips (my favourite) because it's a Friday and as we tuck into our fish and chips, my mum asks how was school. We reply with fine and then we spend the rest of the meal talking about the concert. After dinner... 'I wish she was my dog, she is soo cute!' Jason whines as we play with Georgie. Well she is mine, so ha ha ah, I retort.

Later that evening...

'See ya tommorrow, Chlo' Jason shouts as he wheels out the front door. Bye I shout back. Mum, I'm going to bed I shout. 'See you in the morning sweetheart, sweet dreams' my mum calls back. I head upstairs on go on my ipad. The rest of the evening was spent delightfully playing on temple run 2 and instagram and afterwards, I drifted off to sleep after a wonderful day.

Jason's POV:

'What a wonderful evening, I think I'm going to finish it off with some Netflix. Ahh, life is sweet...

Hope u enjoyed this. We r getting closer to the concert, ru excited? I am, squeee! Update ASAP!! :)