Chapter 13

(Katy's POV)

I kept wondering about that girl and her friend. I kept wondering if I go visit them but suddenly my phone rang. 'Hello' I answered. 'This is Chloe, the girl you ran over. I was wondering if I could meet you up sometime.' 'Okay I replied.' Gr she said but then I heard a thump. 'Hello, hello' I said panicky like. 'Chloe, Chlo Wake up baby' I could hear in the background. Even though she wasn't my daughter or anything, I knew I had to see her. I switched my phone off and drove to the hospital...

(Jason's POV)

I wheeled in to see Chloe lying on the floor. I shook her and called her but she done nothing. I grew scared and called for help. Soon a couple of doctors rushed in and placed her on the bed. Doctor Monkel saw a bleed coming from her head and they immediately rushed her away to god knows where, probably theatre. I just couldn't take this. I rushed to Chrystal and explained what happened and then we cried and cried and cried staining the bed and each other...

I woke up to see Chrystal sleeping peacefully and then it rushed back to me. I decided to see if Chloe was alright and made my way to her. When I got there, there were some doctors. I asked them what happened to Chloe and they said she had a bleed on her be brain. They had to cut away her hair and open her head up to stop it. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw nic wake up. I alerted the doctors and she looked around. Then she said 'what happened?' 'You had a bleed on the brain baby girl. The doctors stopped it but they had to cut away some hair' I gently said. 'What?!?' She said very quietly. She had intended to shout it but she couldn't. She started to cry gently and I comforted her. 'It'll ok baby girl' I said while stroking her soft hair. I could have stayed like that forever but the doctor came over. 'We think you may have neuronal acepholus.' 'What??' I said, speaking for both of us. 'What it means is that at any point you could experience a fit or a bleed. She can have treatment to calm it down but there is nothing else we can do. I'm sorry' and with that he left. 'What will happen to me' Chlo whimpered to me. 'I won't let anything bad happen to you' I whispered. She put on a small smile but she was so weak, she fell asleep right in my arms. I could feel her tender body, so small and fragile and thought how blessed I am to have her :)

Woohoo!! Chloe is not mad at Katy. Soz for the long wait, hope you enjoyed the chappie, please feel free to message me.

Thanks, keep reading 😊

Nickstar 🌟