Chapter 14

Jason's POV:
'Wake up baby girl' I said softly to Chloe, stroking her face. 'Thanks for staying' she mumbled. 'No problem' I replied. I would do anything for her, God I would even die for her. Just then the door opened, interrupting my thoughts. 'Hi, I'm Katy Perry. I spoke with yesterday' she said. I could see Chlo's face light up but slowly fade.' 'You- You- You ran me over?'

Katy's POV:

I could hear her voice shake. I meekly nodded my head and she looked at me for a moment. Then she tucked her head into her boyfriend's chest and started crying lightly. I'm not sure why she cried lightly; either because she didn't want to cry very loudly or because she actually couldn't. I decided to leave but my heart was still breaking as I saw how much pain she is in. I decided to meet Sharon because she normally makes me feel better however this time I didn't think she would be able to...

We met in a cafe near the high street. I got a gingerbread latte and Sharon got a cappuccino. Except, I wasn't really drinking mine, I was more stirring it solemnly and feeling like shit about what I had done. Then Sharon spoke up. 'You can't blame yourself for this you know?' 'Yeah, I replied, but it just feels like it's my fault. The girl I hit had a brain bleed because of it and her friend is in a wheelchair' said, maybe a little harshly. 'They aren't yours, they are just fans, calm down.' 'No they aren't. I fucked up both their lives and I have to give nothing. How is that fucking fair? They are just 13 year olds who were trying to have fun and I had to go into their lives and fuck them up. Fuck off, Sharon. When you understand it, come find me.' I said. I instantly regretted it but it was too late to take it back...

KP is back! Yes, she is back on a sad note but there will be happier things. Anyway, have fun and keep loving Katy Perry!!
Nickstar 🌟