Chapter 9

Chrystals POV:

Wha, where am I? I asked groggily,waking up.I knew I wasn't in my bed but I didn't where I was. You're hospital Chrystal, Dr Monkel replied. Do you remember last night? You got hit by a car and damaged your spine. Then you had surgery. Whaaaa? I replied. How could I have been through all of this and not remember. You were hit just by Mullen avenue. Your friends, Chloe and Jason were with you, remember? Then all of a sudden it rushed back to me. It was the katy perry concert. Where was Chloe? And Jason? Where are they now I asked. Well I'm sorry to say this but Nicola is an a coma Dr Monkel said. And I'm not sure about Jason. Can, can I see Chloe? I asked meekly. I'm afraid not. You had spine surgery yesterday so you will be bed bound for a couple of days. I need the toilet. I got up to move myself but my legs wouldn't budge. I tried again with the same result. Doctor Monkel looked worriedly at my legs and said I'll be right back, don't go anywhere. I couldn't right now for some reason, so why even say? I thought to myself. A couple minutes later, Doctor Monkel returned with a medical hammer. He tapped my leg and asked me if I could feel it. No I replied. The same result happened every time. It felt wierd and I grew anxious quickly. Doctor Monkel eventually spoke. Chrystal, I'm sorry to say this but I think you have paraplegia. My heart dropped. You know what that means right? I nodded slowly. Maybe if the impact wasn't so hard and caused a bleed, or even if the bleed was caught soon as, it wouldn't be so bad. I'm not certain but I'm pretty sure so I'm going to send you for an MRI scan. Okay, Chrystal? Yes I replied. I'll go arrange it. Try and get some rest, yeah? Ok, I replied, feeling like they was a huge weight in my throat. As I began to drift off,tears formed in my eyes and dreams in my head vanished one by one...

(Later on...)

I was woken by a knock on the door. I thought it might me nurses to take me to my scan but it was actually katy perry. I stuttered but managed to say: why are you here? Aren't you katy perry? Yes I am and it's because. I'm actually your no 1 fan, sorry for interrupting,carry on. Thanks I say meekly. I'm here because I was the one who hit you last night. Are you ok? No, I probably won't be able to walk again and my best friend, who you also hit last night, is in a coma. Please go before I lose what little respect I have for you know. She slowly turned away and left, leaving a piece of paper on my desk. I looked at it but it just made me madder. It was harder to get to sleep now, knowing my idol had got rid of my ability to walk and put my best friend in a coma. I had a huge lump in my throat but I still managed to sleep. The next time I was waken up, it WAS to take me to my scan but I didn't care anymore. I just though of Nicola and how brave she is...

================================================

Sorry I brought katy perry in on such a sad note. Anyway b_writing0510 is a great friend of mine and she will be playing katy perry. Also please go check out her channel and her books, they are truly awesome. I hope you enjoyed this chapter, keep reading and show bri some love😛😛😛. Thanks!!! Nickstar🌟