Chapter 7

The day of the concert...

Chloe's POV:

'ERRRRRRRRRRRR,ERRRRRRRRRRR,ERRRRRRRRRRR' My alarm clock screeched through the house (and probably through the country),waking me up at 8 am, but I didn't care. Today was the day of the concert and nothing would put me down. I quickly head into the bathroom and get a wash and do my teeth. Then I head back to my closet and pick out my pink dress, flowery shorts and my trainers. Then I head downstairs, pop on some toast and scroll through netflix (in all it's vast and sometimes not so vast glory.) 'Bing!' I head over to the toaster and butter it so it's just the way I like it. I honestly don't know how Mum can eat it burnt...

(12:00 pm)

I am playing with Georgia when I decide to call Jason and see if he wants to play aswell, maybe do other stuff like race or watch netflix. 'Ring, ring'

Jason: Hello?

Chloe: Hey you!

J: What u doing?

C: Playing with Georgia, wanna come over?

J: Sure, see u in 5.

C: Cool, bye :-)

J: See ya soon :-)

(30 minutes later)

Oh, she is so cute Jason says as he fawns over Georgie. Get over yourself. You can talk, you live with this adorable munchkin. That's right, not you, I playfully stick my tongue out at him. Wanna go watch mean girls with me and Chrystal before we have to go on an 1 hour and a 1/2 car journey to the O2. Sure Jason says. Great! I'll call Chrystal and you put the popcorn on. K, salted right? Jason shouts from the kitchen. Yeah, I holler back, then I call Chrystal to come join our festivities!

(At the O2...)

OMG!!!!!!! I can't actually believe we are here Chrystal says. Well believe it, I tell her as we are dazzled by the wonderful arena. You two are unbelievable Jason says as he sighs. Why, because we like katy perry Chrystal shoots back. Almost every girl likes katy perry I say to help our debate with Jason. Ok, I'm going to go to the toilet. Meet you at chiqiutos? Jason says. Kk we shout as we walk and wheel to chiqiutos.

(Later on...)

Yum! Look at that hotdog, it's massive Chrystal says, her voice trilling with excitement even though it's food. I know and this cherry coke, is amazing I say almost with as much excitement. We are so alike, aren't we sis? Yes, we are sis! (We call each other that sometimes). Well hurry up and eat the food so we actually have time for dessert. Jason says worriedly. Chillax, we will time for dessert. We will get our churros, ok? I say. Ok, he says much more calmer.

(After dinner...)

We hurriedly wheel and walk to the actual arena. When we get to the door, we show them our tickets and then they show us upstairs to our box. (Yes that's right, we have a box!!!) When we get inside, we thank him and help ourselves to a drink. Katy perry isn't on yet, it's ariana grande as an opening act but she will be soon. Ariana is a good singer but katy perry is way better. Me and Chrystal chat a little while Jason plays on his game. We should go get earplugs, Chrystal suggests and I agree. And candyfloss, I add. Sure, she replies. Want anything Jason? We call out his name but we get no answer so we go. We first quickly go and get the ear plugs, then we get the candyfloss. We get some popcorn aswell and then we head back to the box. Jason pops his head up and says oooh! We pass him a box of salted popcorn and some ear plugs and sit down with our candyfloss and popcorn. We chat a little more and just as we are about to put our earplugs in, it starts. 'Ladies and gentleman, welcome to the katy perry prismatic tour!!' The crowd goes wild, including us and she starts singing 'Dark horse'. We have a little popcorn and then we start singing. 'Make me your Aphrodite, make me your one and only. But don't make me your enemy, your enemy, your enemy' fills up the arena as well as screams for adoring fans. We have a little more popcorn and then I say to Chrystal, 'this is the best night ever!!!' She screams back 'Totally!!!' and we immerse ourselves into the music (and eat out food aswell!!).

=============================================================

Sorry for the wait. I have had a lot going on. Anyway it will try and update tomorrow or something, so yeah. I hope you enjoy the chappie and keep loving katy perry!! Nickstar 🌟 xxx