Chapter 10

Just lie still and relax, the nurse said to me. I weakly nodded and I was then taken into the actual scanner. Merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr, merrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr the scanner went. It was annoying but soon I didn't really mind. It was over quite soon to me but it actually took 45 minutes. I was then taken back to my room to wait. I was going to sleep for a bit but then Jason wheeled in the door. 'Hey Chrystal' He said. Hey Jason! I replied excitedly. It's good to see you since it's been doctors and nurses all last night and today since now. Oh, well I'm glad I put a smile on your face. I was about to reply but then the doctor returned. He went to leave but I asked him to say so he did. I'm afraid I was right Chrystal. The bleed moved your spine about a centimetre and it tore some nerves. There is surgery to repair the nerves but you are too young to have the surgery, I'm sorry. How old do I have to be to have the surgery? 16 he replied. What about when I turn 16, I asked nervously. The nerves would be to weak to repair, I'm sorry. Thanks I said meakly. He said ok and left. I'm so sorry Chrystal. I know what it's like to be like this but I haven't known what it's like to walk,you have. Can I do anything to help you he asked. Let me cry on your shoulder I asked feebly. Sure he replied and wheeled next to me. I started to cry a lot but it soon grew smaller and smaller. Eventually I stopped and drifted into sleep, Jason sleeping next to me, in his wheelchair...

(Tuesday)

Chloe's POV:

I was walking. The soft sand on my feet. Jason was with me and we were both walking on the sand. Then we went int the sea, the cool water splashing on my feet. I was then drenched by Jason but when I went to splash he had already disappeared.I felt a splash on the back of my neck and this time I turned round in time to splash Jason. We both started laughing and I felt great. Then it ended. I tried to open my eyes but I couldn't. I was slowly consumed by darkness. I tried fighting it first but then I gave up and fell into the darkness.

Chrystal's POV:

Wakey, wakey sleepy head! Jason sung. Wat? I sleepily asked. It's 11 am. Time to get up he filled me in. Urgh, fine. Just then the doctor walked in. I've got some good news. You should be able to get out of bed by Thursday. Also he started speaking but I couldn't understand him. I was getting really sore in my back but each time I tried to speak, nothing came out. Eventually I caved into darkness...

Jason's POV:

The doctor was saying stuff but I wasn't really listening. I glanced over at Chrystal, a crimson red liquid oozing out, staining the bed underneath. Ummm, doctor. I think Chrystal is bleeding. He looked over and his face quickly became worried. He pushed a button on the wall and turned her over, quickly removing her gown. Suddenly

========================

Competion!!!

I will be adding a new character to the story but I'm not sure who I should add. So create a character and information like its name, hobbies, likes, dislikes, age, job or school etc, (no drawing requiring) and message me it. The winner will get:

*Their character in my book

*They will act as the character

*A dedicated chapter

* A follow

And *their book will be promoted in my story. If u don't have a book, you get help writing one, which will then be promoted in my book.

Good luck and have fun!!!

Nickstar 🌟 :) :)