Chapter 15

(Chloe's POV)
Jason had to go home for a while so I was bored in bed. I picked up the phone and called Katy, hoping for a reply. Thankfully there was. 'Hey Katy' 'Yeah' 'Can you come here please. I'm bored and I think you need to know me' 'Don't you need to ask me anything?' 'Nope, I'm the #1 katycat remember?' 'Ok. I'll be over soon.' I hanged up the phone and then the doctor came in. 'Ok miss Ormond, we have to take you for treatment. Can you wait there while a nurse gets you a wheelchair?' 'Sure' I reply. I call katy but there is no answer. Crap. I can't leave a message so Katy won't know, I feel bad about that... She's smart isn't she? I'm sure she will ask reception. While I'm thinking, a nurse walks in. She has blonde hair, green eyes and a kind smile. 'Miss Ormond, can you sit in the wheelchair please?' 'Sure, where are you taking me?' I ask her. 'To your treatment room!' She replies happily. 'Ok, what is the treatment?' I ask. I'm not actually sure, the doctors will tell you though! Here we are, good luck!' she tells me as she wheels me over to the doctors and then leaves. 'Hello Miss Ormond. Ok so we are going to give you your first treatment session now. Please lie down on the bed' Dr Monkel said. 'Ok' I reply and lie down and the bed. 'Ok so just relax' he says behind the shield his colleague however, comes over. 'Hello Nicola, I'm Doctor Edwards. I'll be your neurologist dealing with your condition. Ok so the machine above you is just going to come down in a minute and the laser will just go onto this spot of your head. Just put this on and lie still' he said and then walked behind the shield. Moments later the laser shone down on my head, making it feel hot but not sore. I lied still for about 15 minutes before Dr Edwards came over. 'Ok, that's it for today, the nurse will come and take you back into your room. Have a lovely day' he said with a smile, then walked off and talked to Dr Monkel. Seconds later, the nurse came in again. 'Ready to go?' she asks. 'Yeah, can you take me back please' I ask. 'Sure' she says and wheels me out of the room. 'So... What's your name?' I ask curiously. 'Oh I'm Stacy! I just passed my course, so now I'm a qualified paediatric nurse!' She says with glee. 'That's interesting' I say. 'Here we are, she says wheeling me into my room, I'll see you later' she says with a smile and then walks out. Then an annoyed but worried Katy walks in. 'Hi?' I say suggestively, not sure what else to say...

(Katy POV)
I was so excited when I got the call from Chloe. I couldn't believe it!! I immediately got my phone and car keys and drove to the hospital. I eventually got there and asked where Chloe was. She said room 2713 so I headed there but when I got there, there was no-one. I waited for 10 minutes but no-one came so I went to Starbucks and got a drink. A cappuccino, mmmm. I still haven't talked to Shannon because I am actually sorry, it was just I was angry. I got myself a muffin as well and then I decided to check the hospital a final time. I didn't rush to the hospital but I wasn't be slow on purpose so I got there in a comfortable time of 20 minutes. I casually strolled to Chloe's room and this time I see her just going inside. She looks up, looking scared, I'm not sure why. 'Katy, I'm really sorry. Just after I called you, the doctor came in and said I had to go to treatment. I would have told you but your phone was off and I couldn't leave a message, sorry! Did I leave you waiting long?' she asks. 'Don't worry and no it wasn't too long, it was about an hour, I went to Starbucks though so that was nice. What treatment?' 'Oh for my neuronal acephalous, it's basically bleeding in my brain and fitting' she said. 'Oh ok' I reply. 'Now shall we do something together?' she says happily with a smile on her face. 'Sure, I say just as happily, I'd love to!'

I'm super happy now!! First happy time with katy 😊 and this book has over 600 reads, squeee!! Thanks for all your support guys, it means a lot. Please follow me for cool stories and other stuff, thanks to my 15 followers!! And guys, please go check out the AMAZING RachelStyles15 's book the car crash. Thanks guys, you won't regret reading her book, it's brilliant!! Ok well enjoy this long chapter, I hope u do 😊😊 Have a nice day/night wherever you are 😜
Keep loving Katy Perry 🎤
Thanks guys 😎
Nickstar 🌟