chapter 1

(Grace's p.o.v)

I was running and was trying my best to not panting. My chest was burning but i kept carrying myself running as fast as i could in order to survive from the creature.

What is the creature? Oh, i thought you'd never ask.

A humanoid creature that has at least 7ft of height, scaly creamy green skin with black sharp claws that attached at the tips of his fingers and feet. Yautja as they called themselves.
I heard his roar from afar and the creature probably doing that on purpose to scare the shit out of me. He did though. I let out a whimper when his loud roar pierced through my ears.

'Oh no..' i thought in my head and totally started to run faster, forcing my poor legs to run. 'It found me!' I screamed in my head. I heard splashing sound that came to my right. I made a sharp turn to my right then i saw a beautiful waterfall before me but then it wasn't the time to enjoy the scenery, i got an escape plan to do!

I went over a pile of mud and rolled my body into the cold mud like pig then quickly got up. I gave a sharp glance around me before I started to run back into the jungle.

mud decrease my temperature and it would slow the creature down because he couldn't detect me with his bio-mask. Hah! That creature shouldn't have blabbering about his bio-mask to me.

I kept running from tree to tree, running with my tip toes cause it made me ran faster and quieter rather than running with my soles completely touched the ground.

'This will make my footsteps unnoticeable, i hope it'll work..' i thought hopefully.
My soles were already sore everytime I slammed my feet accidentally upon the ground. I turned my head to look behind me and my eyes widened,
I saw THE CREATURE but thankfully the creature didn't saw me. He looks like a blind predator. Helpless and blind because of his own mask.
Thanks to the mud.

I turned my head back to focus on my track. I needed to escape. No. I must escape! but not until i tripped myself and fall upon the floor of the jungle with a loud thud. I gasped for air to get the oxygen into my desperate lungs and started panting heavily.

Damn roots.

'Damn it!' I cursed in my head. I quickly got on my feet but collapsed back down. I knew that the creature was near, i knew he heard me and running would not save me with this kind of state. I was tired, out of breath and injured. I ignored my bleeding knee and arm as i was busy cleaning myself from the mud to prevent it from touching my wounds and keep myself aware of my surrounding. The jungle became eerily quiet, way too quiet and i knew he was there. Watching and waiting.

(Da'xius's p.o.v)

I watched the Ooman lou-dte kale (female human), i scanned her body carefully and clicked as i saw her wounds on her knee and arm. I saw her turned her head sharply to my direction after she heard my clicking noise I made. I let out a restrained chuckle, amazed by her sharp ears. I could heard her heartbeat increased drastically. She was scared and nervous. I chuckled again then pressed a few button on the device around my wrist and it uncloaked myself from being invisible.

She gasped and took a step back as i was present in her sight, she was trembling in fear. I walked toward her slowly while she was backing away from me, trying her best to get her distance but then she was trapped. Helplessly and hopelessly. This is so...fun..
I chuckled darkly as she looked at me with her bright acidic green eyes in terror.

(Grace's p.o.v)

I felt helpless, pathetic and weak! I couldn't even protected myself no matter how hard i trained myself these years! The creature in front of me is stronger and bigger than me, his stamina is nothing to be compared with me. I am out of breath while he was still with his steady breathing and stance. I was shaking and my knees felt weak knowing that nothing will come and rescue me. I keep myself leaning against the tree to keep myself on my feet and show no fear. I felt like my heart dropped to my stomach and my courage faded away as i see the intimidating creature was walking slowly towards me like a tiger that was ready to devour its prey for dinner.

Delicious dinner.

I looked down and closed my eyes to show my submission toward the creature.

'This is it..' i thought to myself in grieve. I was waiting for a blow but nothing. I waited for a few second until i decided to turned my head up to see... nothing? I looked around carefully then i waved my hands around me. Nothing.

"Why did he left?.." i asked myself.
I sighed in relief afterward.
"I am safe..." i said.

"Who said you're safe?" I heard a deep husky voice beside me and for serious, His sudden encounter startled me until i fell on my arse with a thud.

"Ow! My butt!" I yelled as i rubbed my side then i heard a low chuckle. I lift my head to find the yautja without his mask. His mandibles with sharp like fangs on every ends were spreading out showing his row of sharp teeth like piranha. He was grinning and totally amused. He has a wide forehead with black crown around it and connected with his dreadlocks, his bright blue sepphire eyes were looking straight into my green acidic eyes.
"Caught you.." he said after he crossed his arms across his chess then he puffed his chest up with pride.

(Da'xius's p.o.v)

I saw her rolled her eyes in annoyance after she got back onto her feet and stumbled back for a moment but managed to stand properly in front of me.

"Yeah yeaaaa..of course you caught me.." she said with a scowl as she dusted herself clean.
"You need to clean yourself and treat your wound" I said with a click.
"I am alright.. you don't..have to worry.." she said in whisper.

Something wasn't right and I knew it from her voice and behaviour. She usually would look at me and laugh at her own stupidity but then I felt distress in her voice.
I crouched in front of her and put my right hand gently on her right small shoulder and give a squeeze lightly. I looked at her and she looked back at me but with her shattering eyes, red nose and cheeks decorating her pale white skin.

"What's wrong,Grace? Why are you suddenly being like this?" I asked her with concern taking over myself. I couldn't help but to let the feeling flew into me because i didn't fe afraid to show my concern to her. She would never judge me and with her, i could be myself...oddly. why it has to be with an Ooman? Especially this fragile Ooman lou-dte kale (human female).

She shook her head and wiped her tears with her dirty hands. I let it slide for now. If not, i would have drag her to the nearby river and clean her thoroughly and ignore every whine or yell from her yet i am not a clean freak like what you thought. I didn't like to see her dirty but of course, living in jungle with dangerous things like me provided her to be dirty.
I was waiting for her respond.
Waiting for her to calm the storm inside her.

----------------------------------------------

This is my very first story and i am sorry for grammar errors and please do correct me if there is any grammar errors in this chapter. I would feel delighted.

How's the first chapter? Do you like it?

Grace cried. Why?

Please vote and support me,loves!

You'll find out in the next chapter of 'My Lou-dte kale'.