chapter 11

(Grace's p.o.v)

Have i ever told myself of how i really wanted to stay fit and healthy also running was my favourite thing? I guessed that i never had a thought of running was my favourite thing or sport but at this moment of having my life at the end of a horn.

No.

My was life at the end of his claws.

He was a nightmare that were dressing in a daydream.

He saved me then he hunted me.

Two-faced alien bastard.

I stopped in the middle of my track as my lungs were desperately needed oxygen to breath in and out. I looked around my surrounding and all that i could see was the darkness of the jungle.

The crickets were noisy but they calmed me down because those crickets made me felt that i was not alone. I looked at my flashlight that i held firmly in my hand. I turned it on and aim the light aimlessly then i stopped.

I detected something. Something that may hunt me for the rest of my life forever in my head. I saw a trail of dry blood and i followed the trail until it was gone.

Stupid move as i can say.

I aimed the light around me and i aimed the light up to a tree then i froze.

What i saw may hunt me for the rest of my life.

A skinless corpse.

It was hanging upside down by a branch of a tree and i even saw the genital part. It was a male.

Those of exposed eyes were looking at me eerily like it was holding grudge on me for letting him died in such of agony and ruthless way.

I was too scared and afraid. I backed away until i fell on my butt but my eyes were still looking at those eerie eyes.

I don't want my death turned out to be that way! There's no way i'm letting myself die like that! My father maybe would not recognise me!

I got up and turned my gaze away from those eyes. There is no way that i am going to die just like him.

Him.

The guy that was killed by the humanoid creature.
The creature that i thought was friendly for saving me.

I shouldn't had trusted him that easily and i've had repeated the same mistake twice but the third won't happen and it will never happen.

I swear to myself that i will not repeat the same mistake ever again.

How.. how am i going to escape that creature that wanted to kill me and take my dear life out from my small frame.

'I am not armed..' i thought to myself.
I looked around me as i spun around slowly.

"Come out! I know that you're out there! I am here and i won't run away! You want me, right!? I am here!!" I shouted with hope that i'd be able to lure him out if he was watching me all along. To be honest, i didn't even know that he was there and watching me until i saw him jumped down from a tree. He even barely made a sound and that crept me out. How long have he been watching me?

(Da'Xius's p.o.v)

I heard her clearly and nothing amused me more than her fear that i witnessed. I barely made any noises and how did she even knew that i was watching her? I jumped off from the tree and landed gracefully. I watched her and heard her. Her heartbeat increased drastically as she saw me, i walked toward her and that made her more and more scared of me.

But she didn't back away.

She has a glint of confidence in her eyes and that amused me.

"You cannot kill me...i am unarmed and weak.. killing me in this kind of state is disgraceful" she said with a hiss and that stopped me.

I stopped right in front of her. Surprised.

This Ooman Lou-dte kale was clever. She was right, i couldn't kill her or hurt her because that is disgraceful.

'Tsk tsk tsk..i won't even let my hands got dirty' i thought.

"Clever..." i said briefly and started circling around her. Impressive. She managed to stand on her feet without even shaking but her heart still beating fast of fear. She had that confidence that i'd not kill her.

"You know that i will not let you go.." i continued and her breath hitched after she heard me. I guessed that she wasn't thinking about that.

"I will take you away from your family...from your home..from earth.." i said lowly while circling around her. I turned my bio-mask into default mode and i saw her clearly. Her already white skin become more white and her eyes were wide open.

I ticked her off. I chuckled darkly.

"Where do you..want to take me away?" She asked with a pause.
"Oh? Curious,are we?" I asked and she replied with silence. Now, the climax.

"I'm going to take you to my planet and make you as my slave.." i said as i stopped right in front of her. She raised her head and she looked at me with fear.

Fear. I loved to see my preys in fear but when i looked at her were looking at me like that, i felt something inside me. I hate the way she looked at me.

"You're coming with me.." i said with a low growl.