chapter 5

(Da'Xius's p.o.v)

Months ago, I was given 2 weeks by the elders to stay on earth for my hunting sport on my own but i didn't even need a week to wait. On my second days, i already got two men with a young lad that managed to catch my attention, the men were armed and they were torturing their own kind, the young lad. They hit and kicked him in the face if he tried to fight back. The young lad tried to talk, i understand him because I had learned several language and one of it was Ooman language, English. I able to understand their conversation and heard them clearly.

"I will not let you guys continue this dirty deed.. you've kidnapped women and children and hid them here to get them ready on sale! All just for money!" The young lad yelled at them then suddenly he got punched by the face. He fell to his side.

"Man..you're one with a loud ass.." a man that was at his early twenties stood in front of him, he had a messy dirty brown hair with dark brown eyes. He looked fierce and strong by the way he stretched his muscles.

'He looks strong..maybe his skull could be my trophy' i thought in my head.

"How did you even get here, boy? Did you followed us with your tiny bicycle?" Another man crouched down next to him and took a good grip of the young lad's hair then pulled him up to face him. He looked rather skinny than the other man, he must be weak but then also armed like the other man. I could see knives around his belt as if it were collection for him.
The young lad suddenly smashed his head toward his nose causing the man took his hand off from the young lad and held onto his nose. Red liquid started streaming down from his nose.

"You motherfucker!" He yelled and started stomping on his head rapidly. The young lad couldn't do anything since his arms were restrained behind him and his legs were also bounded together.

I got up from crouching position and totally disgusted by their repuqnant actions.

'I need to get familiar with this forest first...then i will put some trap for them' i thought in my head and walked off from the place.

I was invisible while i was wondering the jungle and happen to find a small house in the middle of the jungle. I heard a slightly high pitched voice from the house that seems to be singing. I went closer to the house and looked inside the house through the large window. As i was about to look inside, an Ooman suddenly throw a great deal of dust onto me and went get a broom next to the door of her house.

I stepped aside and dust myself clean. Thankfully i have my mask on and if not, i would have eaten some of the dust. I shuddered in disgust.

'I came in the wrong time..' i thought to myself while i keep my composure at bay. I looked back inside after i made sure that she wasn't going to throw another load of dust to me.

She was sweeping with her broom while singing happily following by another device that was also singing together with her as well while dancing with the broom. I keep watching her movement that hit every beat of her song. She was dancing.

She was spinning with the broom then stopped, looking straight at...me?

(Grace's p.o.v)

I stopped and looked at the empty air as i imagined there was a male in front of my window.

"I can smell her on your collar, so goodbye bye bye! Goodbye bye byee~! Hey! I know you lie cause your lips are movin'! Tell me do think i'm dumb?" I sang with my heart happily and made the broom leaned against the wall. I took a glass and made it looked like i was holding a microphone. I looked back at the empty air and imagined a guy in total shock.