chapter 6

(Grace's p.o.v)

I held my laugh with my hand to prevent myself from laughing out loud, i didn't want to have the ears of the yautja bleeding because of my loud laugh since he was sitting right next to me. He turned his head to look at me and gave me a weird look.

"What's so funny?" He asked and if he has eyebrows, he would rise them up. I took a deep breath to calm myself then turned to look at him with wide smile on my face.
"The dust part though.. " I simply said then started to laugh. I couldn't hold myself when he told me that part, i couldn't believe that i was literally threw a great deal of dust onto him. It's his fault for standing in front of the window while being invisible.

"You should be thankful that i didn't attack you back then.." He said with a growl. I laughed again a bit hard.

(Da'Xius's p.o.v)

This Ooman lou-dte kale was weird plus odd. I didn't know what was so funny about it. She was laughing hard, she couldn't even hold herself together anymore. She used to told me that her father taught her to not laughing loudly in front of people or someone because it wasn't feminine and considered rude but look at her now, laughing loudly at something stupid.

"Okay.. i am done" she said after she cleared her throat.
"Please continue your story.." she continued as she looked at me with her beautiful acidic green eyes.
I scoffed and looked at the sky above me then closed my eyes as my mind travelled back to the memory of me watching the men were walking toward her house that she called home.

Something inside me was telling me to protect that innocent lou-dte kale. She wasn't armed and based on her small frame,she was weak if she goes against the men. She wouldn't stand a chance to fight them.
I jumped off from the tree and landed on my feet, i barely made any sound that could make them snap in awareness. They didn't noticed me. Since Ooman's senses appear to be a dull compared to a yautja so it's an easy task to creep at them and make them scared to death but they're capable to survive under some certain circumstances even though they are fragile in any form.

I followed them from behind without making any sound or noise. I saw them were standing in front of the door for a moment. The skinny man knocked the door then waited. I keep watching them then suddenly i heard her voice.

"Father? Is that you? I never thought that you'll come back this early-" she paused right after she saw the men standing right in front of her.
"Well hello... we are your father's friends..we asked him if we could stay here for a day and he approved. I hope we didn't make you uncomfortable by our sudden present here.." The man beside the skinny man suddenly talked out of blue, his character suddenly changed from bad guy to good guy. The skinny man was grinning beside him, awfully just playing along with the man.

"Oh.. that's unexpected.." she whispered but they barely heard her.
"Pardon?" The skinny man looked at her.
"Oh nothing.. let's get inside. I'll get both of you a drink.." she smiled sweetly then stepped aside to let them in.

'Idiot...how can you trust them that easily..' i thought in my head as she let them in. I walked back to the window where i was standing right next to it when i was watching her before the men came, It was still wide open. I could just jump in and attack if they start doing  anything stupid. I saw them sit down by the small couches as i watched them through the window, she served them a plain water.

"I am sorry.. i only could serve a plain water.." she apologetically smiled at them.
"It's fine! It's fine..we're thirsty for plain water anyway..right?" The man looked over the skinny man.
"What? I was hoping for te-ow!" The man stomped on his foot. She just giggled of what she just saw.
"Yeah..it's fine.." the skinny man mumbled in annoyance.
She walked over to her broom and hold it in her hand. She stepped over the broom then looked back at them and smiled nervously.

"This is the first time that i got some visitors come to my house..so i kind of nervous and i am sorry if my house seems dirty..i was about to sweep the floor before both of you came" she said while twisting the broom nervously.

'Wasn't she already swept the floor?' I asked to myself.

"Oh it's fine..oh..it's about time.." the skinny man got on his feet and suddenly he took one of his knives out from its sheath then pointed it to her. He smiled wickedly.

"Innocent pretty girl always my favourite.." he said as he crept towards the lou dte-kale with his tongue was licking his dry lips. Terror was sprayed across her face while the other man was just sit back, relax and watching the show. letting the other man did his job.
I was about to jump in but suddenly the skinny man fall onto his back with blood was oozing out from his mouth.

'What the..'

(Grace's p.o.v)

I took the stick off from the broom and quickly hit the round tip of the stick to the underneath of his chin that caused his mouth closed with force and threw his head to the back then fell upon his rear.
I saw the blood start oozing out from his mouth. I cringed.

'I guess he bit his tongue off..' i thought to myself.

I didn't take any time to waste, the man that was talking to me earlier watched me in shock. Totally surprised by the sudden attack that i made toward the gross skinny man. I pushed a couch across him with my left foot as hard as i could, the couch moved to him but then fell. The head of the couch that made out from the strong wood fell and hit his shins hard. He yelled in pain and pulled his legs out and tried to attack me but fell because of the pain from his shins and couch in front of him. I lift my stick and hit his back rapidly like a little kid. I was panic. I WAS PANIC. I wasn't a badass girl! I am just a gentle good girl and nothing else.

The man tried protecting his head with his strong arms, suddenly i felt a massive pain came from my side then i slammed against the hard wall and slumped down to the floor weakly.
I lift my head and i saw the pissed skinny man. The blood that dried from his lips, chin to his neck made him looked terrifying and hungry to kill.

I let my guard down and it was one fatal mistake that i ever made.

----------------------------------------------------

××1179 words××

I hope you guys like it!!😂🌹