Iconic Kiss

IMAGINE...

Being Tom's costar for a movie where your characters are love interests.

You would be filming a scene with the both of you laying down next to each other on a bed. The studio would be set up to look like a bedroom. It would be in between takes and you and Tom would just be fooling around as they adjusted the lighting. He'd just be laying there. You would lay across his chest still managing to have both of your heads on the pillow. You'd turn your head to meet Tom's amused gaze. He'd ask you what you were doing and you would answer that you didn't know. You'd start talking and laughing with each other. Somehow during this you would end up holding his left hand with your right, and his right with your left. Your arms crossing over each other. The director would notice what the two were doing and get a vision for what could happen in the scene. They would ask the two of you if you could kiss each other in that position. After a few takes you would get the perfect shot. You and Tom sharing a tender kiss. One of his hands would go up to caress your cheek. Then when the movie comes out, all everyone can talk about is the kiss because they think it's challenging. And every time you and Tom would do an interview to promote the movie they would ask about the kiss. It would go down as one of the most iconic kisses of all time.