Coffee Run In

IMAGINE...

Being a famous singer going to a coffee shop incognito and run into Tom who's trying to do the same thing.

You'd be wearing a hat and sunglasses and walk in alone. You'd order and sit down. At some point two young men would walk in trying to be discreet. One of them, also wearing a hat and sunglasses, would turn around. Something about his hair and face shape would look familiar. Then he'd adjust his sweatshirt zipper by pulling it down then back up. In that split second you could see the Midtown High School emblem. Realization would you hit you: Tom Holland. He'd go sit down near the corner with who you would assume to be Harrison. You'd get up and walk over to them.

"Set too chaotic?"

You'd question while sitting down next to them. You'd be able see their panic even with their glasses on.

"Relax. It's just me."

You'd say while cautiously pulling off your sunglasses. Relief would consume them.

"Mate... we were just listening to her new song. We were just listening to your new song!"

Harrison would say excitedly.

"Really?"

You'd ask while putting back on your sunglasses.

"It's really good!"

Tom would compliment. He'd be slightly nervous and star struck by you.

"That's so sweet."

You'd say. You'd all seem excited to meet each other.

"Can I get a picture?"

You and Tom would ask at the same time. You'd both chuckle at how you'd both turned into fangirls.