Wild Night

IMAGINE...

Tom going away for interviews, leaving you at home.

You would be upset because he was gone, but more than that, that the last you guys did was fight before he left. A day later Tom would be filming the interview for some talk show. He would be sitting down on a couch waiting for the host to say or ask something.

"Seems like your girlfriend had a wild night last night, yeah?"

The host would ask this question innocently, expecting that Tom already knew. Tom would ask what the host was referring to. The host would then play clips from SnapChat. It would show you clearly looking intoxicated, someplace dark.

"Holy shit. Isn't that Tom Holland's girlfriend?"

A guy would ask in the background. The next clip would be of a guy looking at the camera then facing you trying to kiss you. You'd try pushing the guy away, telling him that you had a boyfriend.

"Try to take her top off."

The guy behind the phone would say. Tom's hands would clench into fists while watching the scene unfold on the screen in front of him. Then the last clip would play, showing the guy, that had been trying to kiss you, try to pull your shirt off of you.

"Tom!!!"

Tom's heart would stop at the sound of you calling out his name in panic, needing his help, but he hadn't been there to save you. Lights would shine in the clip.

"Shit. Cops. Run!"

The video would get blurry after that. Tom wouldn't hesitate for a second, standing up and walking away.

"Mate, the interview."

Harrison would say to his friend.

"I don't care."

He'd get on the next plane back to you. He'd find out that you were stuck at a police station for question. Finally he would see you. You'd look terrible. Make up all smudged and outfit all dirty. But he wouldn't care. You were safe.

"Tommy!"

You'd cry out when you see him. He'd embrace you so tightly, never wanting to let you go. You'd apologize to him.

"It's okay, Darling. You're safe with me."

His hands would rub up and down your back as you'd cry softly into his chest.