New Rules

IMAGINE...

You being in love with Tom Holland.

There being no doubt about it. And everyone would know that you adored him. It would be obvious by the way you acted around him. Always doing his bidding, and staring at him for long periods of time. Even he would know that you were infatuated by him. It was something that interested him at first, but over time grew old. As his fame grew, more women felt the same sense of adoration as you. So, what used to make you special before, would just make you one of the rest. And, sadly, Tom would take advantage of this. Whenever he needed something done that he didn't want to do he would ask you, knowing that it would be impossible for you to say 'no' to him. Finally, at some party or event, Tom would be telling everyone how much of a fan you are and how obedient you are to him. Everyone would laugh. Laugh at you. You'd stand up, saying something along the lines of "I'm done" and walk away. Tom would quickly follow after you. When he reaches you he'd grab onto your arm, stopping you from leaving.

"What do you think you are doing?"

You'd both be all alone. You would tell him how you were done with one-sided love. That you were going to leave and make something of yourself and find someone that loves you as much as you loved them.

"So you're just going to forget about me?"

"Yes, and I'll find someone better."

Tom would lowly chuckle to himself and then back you into a wall. His hands would be on either side of your head. He'd lean in and kiss you enticingly. Not long but not short either. It would be one that left you wanting more. He would then back away, removing his hands from the wall. A smirk would come across his face.

"Try forgetting about me now."

He'd walk away after that and go back to the event. You would stay against the wall, sliding down to the ground. Your fingers would lightly trace over your lips in a daze.