Bench Talk

IMAGINE...

Going to the same university/college and he likes you but doesn't  know exactly how to act around you so he would just follow you around campus and poke fun at you.

You would be sitting on a bench tired; reading or just enjoying the outside environment. Then all of a sudden you would hear a loud:

"Hey!"

Your shoulders would be shaken from behind and you'd feel like you were going to have a heart attack. You'd turn around just in time to see Tom come around the bench to sit next to you. A smile would grace his lips but his eyes would be covered by a pair of sunglasses.

"You really need to stop scaring me like that!"

You'd exclaim once you recovered from the shock. He'd just chuckle lightly. His arms would be spread across the back of the bench and one of his legs would be crossed over the other in the same way that all guys do to take up as much space as possible. Of course he would look gorgeous while laughing, but that wouldn't change the fact that he was annoying.

"What are you doing here anyway?"

You'd ask while yawning. Tom's hand, with the arm that was behind you, would hold onto your shoulder soothingly.

"You tired, love?"

His question would sound playful to the ear but there would be some care laced into it. You'd just nod your head as you yawned once again. His hand would pull you closer towards his body. You wouldn't protest even though you usually would.

"Come here, darling."

You would also usually tell him off for the nicknames but, again, too tired. Your head would rest on his shoulder, lazily. Your eyes would close and you would breath in his scent. His hand would rub up and down your arm. He'd look down to see you resting peacefully and smile to himself. Oh, how often he would want to see your face.