Falling Into His Arms

IMAGINE...

Going to an awards show (like the Oscars) and having to present, but then have some difficulties getting off the stage.

You would have just finished presenting. Walking off to the side off the stage in the ridiculous heels you had decided to wear. There would be some stairs to walk down. You'd step carefully down each step and move out of the way for the next people coming on stage. One of them would be Tom. He'd be at the bottom of the stairs. Your ankle would then twist (not seriously but just enough to make you unstable) and you'd start falling. Tom would see what was happening. There would only be three or four steps so the distance between the two of you would not be that large. His arms would quickly wrap around your waist and yours around his shoulders. Your eyes would widen because of the rush. Your heart beat pounding. He'd spin around and then place you back on your feet.

"You alright?"

He'd ask while you stared at his warm brown eyes. Of course you would know who he was. You'd nod your head and gulp. He looked really attractive and you literally just fell into him.

"Yeah."

Your voice would be soft. He would smile lightly. His hands grasping your forearms gently.

"You should try to be more careful next time. Can't ruin a pretty face like that."

He'd grin at you, taking your breath away. His fingers would graze upon your skin as he turned around and walk up the stairs. You'd just stare after him.