Drunk

IMAGINE...

Being Tom's friend and going with him to a party.

He would be drinking all night, talking to people. And you'd be keeping an eye on him. When he would start stumbling around the room you would decide to be a good friend and step in. You'd wrap an arm around him and lead him upstairs to an empty room. You'd sit him down on the bed, telling him to stay. You'd get a glass of water. He would drink it just because you told him too. He'd keep staring at you, a certain look in his eyes you wouldn't be able to pinpoint. He'd drop the cup to the ground and kiss you roughly. You would feel a mix of emotions. On one hand you didn't mind the idea of the both of you getting together, but on the other you didn't want anything to happen while he was in this mindless state. You'd push at his chest lightly but he wouldn't budge. His sloppy kisses would start going down your neck. He'd push you down onto the bed, crawling on top of you. His hands would roam freely. Yours useless to help you out of the situation. It would only be when he would begins to unbuckle his trousers that you would start to panic. You would reach for your phone, by some miracle, successfully speed dial Harrison, who was also at the party. You'd cry out for help, repeating the word "upstairs". Less than a minute later the door would burst open revealing Harry and Harrison. You'd widen your eyes. Immediately Harrison would go over to remove his friend from on top of you. He'd struggle while doing so because of Tom being uncharacteristically aggressive. Harry would then go over to the two of them, attempting to calm down his brother. Your heartbeat would slowly decline. Then on one of the days following the party, Tom would go to talk to you. He'd apologize for his behavior that night. Telling you that he would had never done anything like that if he had been sober. Then he'd go on to talk about how much your friendship meant to him and how he would never want to ruin it. He would think that you wouldn't want to ever do something of that nature with him.

"I never said that I wouldn't want to do something like that with you."

"Oh, really?"

A small smirk would come across his lips.

"But I don't ever want to see you that drunk again."

"Deal."