I've cried my heart out

Caitlin's Pov
I stand with no words. It's like being stuck in a dream. Except this is a nightmare. You can't control anything. Reality has created an allusion that's hard to distinguish from the real world. The world is moving but I can't move. I can't speak. I am completely frozen.

I try to run excuses in my head for what I truly meant but there's no turning back. I said it and I can't take it back anymore. He's going to find out. He's going to know everything. The secrets that I kept for three years.

I still stand in place having so ability to control my thoughts or actions. I literally can't speak. It's like all basics to know about life and all instincts have vanished.

My body has no idea how to react anymore. It has nothing. Everything has stopped and I literally can't say anything or speak. I have no idea what I am or who I am. It's like my personality has vanished. I'm trapped in a prison with no escape in my mind.

Barry stands in front of me with an extremely confused face. He's right there. I feel manipulated by his words and his ability to get to me. He didn't manipulate me but that's exactly how I feel. As I have no capability to form a sentence of any kind, he's the first to speak.

"You're pregnant?"

I continue to remain silent as I stay trapped in my own personal mental prison.

"Caitlin?"

"I-I-I-I-I." I say trying to start a sentence but my mind isn't cooperating. It's the same feeling before having a seizure.

My body feels incredibly light headed and my speech is incredibly messed up. I try to breathe but it still feels like I'm not. I try to move but my body is shaking.

"Are you okay?" He asks me.

I continue to hyperventilate and my body moves my hand to the top of my chest. My breathing becomes more rapid and louder.

Barry moves closer to me which causes my body to freeze up even more.

As the effects start to get worse, I start to loose my ability of any thinking process. My vision stops working and everything turns to a blur. Nothing is even audible anymore. I loud ring plays in my mind and my vision fades out.

I loose all balance start to fall to the ground. My eyes shut as Barry catches me before I hit the floor. Everything in my body shuts down and I go unconscious.

Barry's Pov
My brain has honestly thousands of thoughts and I am completely confused. I see Caitlin starting to wobble and loose her balance. I quickly react and catch her before she falls to the ground.

I pick her up bridal style and carry her over to the medical room. I lay her down on the bed softly and just wait. I looks like she fainted again. I look at the time to start tracking how long she's unconscious for.

I know she doesn't like me in any way but I hold her cold hand.

"Come back, Cait. Come back to me."

Once I see that a minute has passed, I start to get worried. I don't want to have to bring her to an E.R.

So, that's the secret she kept from me though? I don't get it. Why do I have anything to do with it? I haven't slept with her in years and she isn't seeing anyone. How did she keep this secret three years ago? None it lines up.

I feel her hand start to move and her eyes open gently. She battles with coming back to reality and is extremely disoriented.

"What happened?" She says quietly still not completely sure on what she's saying.