Thank you!

I finally finished uploading the book and in total from uploading everything it got to 5k views, 400 votes and 1k comments. I seriously don't deserve you guys. I seriously can't believe I got to 5k. This is my most popular book so far (ironically my least favorite.)

Thank you to all the people who stuck around to read it and I'm sorry for killing Felicity. (That's for my friend Ace. Let's say she was a little salty about me killing her.)

Some people were wondering if Rachel was gonna find out if Barry and Caitlin were her biological parents. I didn't write her finding out because she was never going to. So, Rachel didn't and never will find out. (If you wanted an answer.)

Thanks to my friends  snowbarryarrowverse for reading and damarismiller for the spam.

Also thanks to the other people that read every chapter when I uploaded. I know of several other people who were reading since they voted every chapter. (That sounded a little creepy probably.)

There's more books from me by the way. I have a Taylor Swift as Killer Frost series. (Caitlin is in it but I'm cruel to her...again.) I'm also going to be writing more Flash fanfics later on.

Here's the books I have completed on here:
-A Frozen Heart (Killer Frost & Taylor Swift fanfic)
-A Thawing Heart (Killer Frost/Jaylor fanfic)
-A Freezing Heart (A Taylor Swift/Killer Frost fanfic)

(Yes I dragged I dragged it out into three books)

————————————————

I'll be making more books soon!

Anyways,

Thank you so much!