I'm sorry for everything that I've done

Caitlin's Pov
"This isn't over." Barry yells at me before taking off.

I'm in pure shock and anger right now. I have barely any idea what is happening. I can't believe he got me to tell him. I can't believe the secret got out. What I did was unforgivable. But do I regret it, is the question now.

I walk to the cortex where Cisco is. I sit down in frustration and track Barry's vitals.

We look through the security cameras as Barry tries stopping Captain Cold but he gets blasted by the cold gun.

"Barry!" I yell through the intercom.

I see his temperature dropping and his face turning blue.

"Start vibrating. It'll heat you up!" Cisco yells.

He follows his instructions which fixes the situation but definitely not our fight.

"He's gone. Just like my daughter." Barry speaks.

"Barry, not now." I say as the argument starts to take place through the intercoms.

"He found out?" Cisco asks quietly.

"He did." I say with shame.

"Caitlin, do you even regret what you did?" Barry asks.

"I don't know."

"How could you not regret that?!"

"The only thing I remember feeling at the the time was that I couldn't be a mother without you, so I didn't let myself become one."

"I know I cheated but what you did...WHAT YOU DID WAS A MILLION TIMES WORSE!"

"WHAT DID YOU WANT ME TO DO ABOUT IT BARRY!? I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU LEFT. I LOVED YOU WHEN YOU GAVE ME A THOUSAND REASONS NOT TO! I NEEDED TO CUT OFF EVERYTHING TO DO WITH YOU SO I COULD JUST SURVIVE!" I scream as tears start to run down my face.

"You're a monster, Caitlin."

"I was alone, Barry! You and Iris were the only people a had in my life! I couldn't cope with anything I was feeling! Nothing hurts more than realizing you meant everything to me and I meant nothing to you."

"You meant something to me!"

"I WAS ALONE! I had never been so alone or clueless in my life! The saddest thing is when you are feeling real down, You look around and realize that there is no shoulder for you. I had no one!"

"That doesn't matter! How you felt means nothing! You had a responsibility for another human being and you didn't even live up to it!"

"I COULD NOT DO IT WITHOUT YOU!"

"What you did was so reckless and irresponsible!"

"SAYS THE PERSON WHO CHEATED!"

"YOU TELL ME WHICH IS WORSE, CAITLIN! Cheating on someone you loved and leaving them heartbroken or giving up someone's only child without their consent or knowledge."

"DON'T YOU GET IT BARRY!? She's not yours! You have no rights!"

"SHE COULD HAVE BEEN! She should have been."

"Do you know where she is?"

"No. I don't know one thing about her. I don't know her own name."

"How could you do this?"

"I wish I had never met you because then there would have been no need to impress you. No need to want you. No need for loving you. No need for crying over you. No need for heart breaks. No need for pain or tears. No need for forgotten promises. No need for rejected hugs. No need for crying myself to sleep-"