Killing a MockingJay

~Yosafire's POV~

Sighing, I sat in the meadow thinking about what Wodahs had said. I'm the target, not anyone else. I'll be putting the whole world into danger if I stayed here. But this is my home I have nowhere else to go. And running away is never the answer. That would break the elders and Mr. Wodahs's hearts. They lost all of our ancestors and tried to keep themselves together while they did clean up and buried many of the fallen. Weaving the soft steams into a rope I created the simple chain of flowers and started decorating the rope with purple lilacs and orange morning glories. This all has to be a joke of some sort, right?

Finishing off the vine of flowers I picked up the remaining flowers and made a simple flower crown and set it upon my head. Bundling the vine in my arms I stood up and walked towards the castle and sighed as I saw Froze standing there with Wodahs. It seemed like they were having a conversation, probably about me. Wodahs looked up and gave a sad smile before looking back at Froze and spoke to her. Slowing my steps I watched as Froze stomped her foot then walked away. Curious I walked up to Wodahs, he held grief in them as he looked down at me.

"What's the matter, Mr. Wodahs?" I asked as he sighed and handed a piece of paper out to me. His eye held a sorrowful look as passed it to me, "they want to send you away since the village has been lying and faking reports which I know they aren't real... They're being stubborn and selective right now and I can't change either of their minds. I'm sorry Yosaf- I can't do any more than to help you find some other world to live in for the time being." It felt like my whole world shattered as Wodahs stood there with a frown on his lips. "B-but," I felt like breaking down in front of Wodahs, "this is my home, it'll feel like I'm abandoning my own home and family," the stringing sensation of tears filled my eyes as Wodahs gave me a pitying look and pulled out a flyer. "I asked amongst other Angels from other worlds where you could reside and they all mentioned sending you to the Pitch Black World since there would be more children of your age and such," Wodahs spoke softly as he handed me the flyer, "I'm trying to get in contact with the Devil there but someone on the other side of the phone said he was on vacation and won't be back till Wednesday. So I asked the God of the Pitch Black World and he said he'll be sending an angel to pick you up and bring you to the world until the Devil is back from vacation."

Wodahs looked down at me sorrowfully as he sat on a rock that was close by. "I'm just worried about 'them' finding all of this out..... I don't want to see you leave or be taken away but I can't convince brother and Lady Etihw that the other villagers are lying about things that they set up for you to get the blame for," he let out a low growl, "it's sickening in every way that they think by doing this it'll be enough to offend the flame world. Sure your ancestor came from there but you weren't even born and were born here and raised here....... Maybe if your ancestor Yosaflame, was here he would've fought against everyone's words and convince them that you weren't to blame," Wodahs sighed and looked up, "Yosaflame was always the one to put others in their places, I wanted to lead by that example but I guess I'm still too young to understand his methods of commands."

Wodahs seemed broken by this departure too yet he feels powerless to do anything about it. He wanted to be like my ancestor and show that he was in control. Hugging Wodahs, was it sudden, yes, but I didn't care, all I wanted to do was comfort the father like being standing in front of me. There was a brief pause before I felt him wrap his arms around me and sighed. "Believe it or not Mr. Wodahs," I gave a slight smile, "you're always there for everyone, making sure everything is done right or correctly, you've kept Old Man and Lady Etihw from fighting and causing another war. I don't know much about my ancestor, though, I'm pretty sure he would say that you're doing just great," I pulled away and saw tears brimming his one eye, "don't cry Mr. Wodahs. I'll be fine, besides I'll make sure to send letters telling you how everything is going and-" I stopped as I heard the flutter of features land behind us. Looking back I saw an angel with red highlights and a red scarf wrapped securely around his neck, covering his mouth.

"You must be Lasafam," Wodahs quickly wiped his tears away. The male nodded his head and looked at me, "might this be the Phoenix you were mentioning when you called Lord Fumus?" Wodahs nodded and nudged me to introduce myself. "Hi, I'm Yosafire," I gave a smile as he nodded his head. "It's a pleasure to meet you, Yosafire. My name is Lasafam, I'll be your guide until we reach the Pitch Black World's train station where another guide will introduce you to the area," he sounded generous and kind. But held cold eyes, almost like Wodahs. Nodding my head I gave Wodahs one last hug goodbye before I spread my wings and went airborne. Waving goodbye to the world I once knew as my home. Lasafam gave me a pitying look before motioning me to a portal that he opened up. Sighing I flew into the portal and landed on the ground as I walked with the pace of Lasafam in order to meet someone at the train station.

Lasafam stopped all of a sudden as I collided with him. Rubbing my nose I looked over to see another male with dirty grayish blond hair and a similar design horns to the Old Man but instead of black, they were gray with two black rings towards the bottom of them. A suit and had black sclera eyes with yellowish-gold pupils."This is Sullivan," Lasafam introduced the male demon, calmly, "he'll be taking care of the rest from here. Good luck, Yosafire." I watched him walk away before turning back to the man. He had a sad look on his face as he looked down at his phone. "Mr. Sullivan," I asked nicely in which he jumped then looked back up at me, "Lasafam said you would take care of me until we get to the village I am supposed to reside in." Sullivan seemed spaced out as he grabbed his tie and seemed to tighten it more.

"Yes, we're heading to where my daughter and her friends reside," he seemed to hesitate and distanced, "until Lord Satanick has come back from vacation to make you an official resident of the Pitch-Black World." He opened his phone again then closed it, "the train should be here in fifteen minutes. So you're aware of my name but I'm not aware of yours, may I ask what is your name?" I looked up at the sullen man as he waited for my response. "Hi, I'm Yosafire, nice to meet you, Mr. Sullivan," I put on one of my best smiles as he smiled back. "Tell me," he spoke gently, "might you be from the gray world?" I nodded my head as he gave a light chuckle, "here its like survival of the fittest... those who fight live... those who can't fight either die or become slaves... Yosafire, you may be a Phoenix but everyone here is an enemy unless you have either in a pact or join a pact and get to know each and every individual." 

Nodding my head as I took in all of the information that was being given to me by Sullivan. "The train has arrived," he looked up as the whining of train brakes sounded in the distance, "best be off since this is my only day off this month. And I wanna see Olivia while I'm off from work..." He dozes off for a quick second before looking at the train, "let's go." I followed him onto the train and sat in the seat next to him and looked around. There were mostly orbs of light and few physical beings that seemed like they came here to get away. "Those Yosafire," I looked at Sullivan, "are human spirits and 'ghost' some might call. They come here cause they know there is no room anywhere else to reside and so they wait here until their souls can be reused by the earthly plains we know as the realm of lies and sorry for the bad terms, imbeciles. They have no clue what it's like until they die there and come here in order to be reborn again."

Nodding my head I looked around and saw the many ghosts mingle and move around. Sighing I leaned against the armrest. There was no beautiful sun or much colors here in the Pitch-Black World. I hope Wodahs is alright......