The Shamén of the Universe

Kcalb's POV

Walking through the long halls I managed to come up to the grand doors and stood there. The doors slowly opened by themselves as I heard the mellow-dulled out tone of the Shamén further inside. Walking through, I couldn't help but the main decor that laid within the walls of the inner room. "What brings you here today, Kcalb, Devil of Destruction?" The Shamén asked as I kneeled in front of him, "there's no need for such formality within the inner walls of my castle you are treated like a guest and may call out my name if that helps. What can I do for you today, Kcalb?" I stood up and cleared my throat. "My brother and one of my subordinates have disappeared for a long period of time. We thought we could handle it ourselves but it didn't get resolved. Me and Etihw, the Goddess of War are in desperate need for help finding my brother and my little subordinates. Can you please help us?" I looked up at the Shamén as he stood up and sighed.

He looked for sometime before looking up, "I am well aware of everything..... I know that the 'subordinate' that you are looking for is Yosafire," I gasped as he walked down the steps, "you know I was once Mother Phoenix's familiar and I knew every secret and so didn't Yosaflame. When I finally found out where he ran off to..... only to find out he was killed in battle it saddened me, nonetheless. I found everything else later and now this is personal....... but I still have a duty to hold to my late Lady's honor. Yosafire is the next Mother Phoenix but also the holder of the Shamén title. That's whom held it long ago, the Mother Phoenix and the Shamén are one in the same. I only held this name so that way no one would notice that the Shamén was missing. Now, she should be of an age where she can take the throne from me and from the fake known as Siralos. I stood in the dark for too long. It's time we did something about that faker." 

He knew everything, he saw everything, he was with Yosaflame and Mother Phoenix when it all happened. He kept silent for so long, held his hatred in for so long. "Justim you can show yourself now, Kcalb knows everything," Shamén whispered as I looked to the other door. Justim walked out and sighed, "Sorry Kcalb, I had to disappear to get more people into the knowledge center than just me. Kcalb this is Seimi, Mother Phoenix's artic wolf familiar. He's been here for thousands of years and thinks its about time we get Siralos off his high horse and find the culprit that killed both Mother Phoenix and Kur." I stared in shock at Justim as Shamén, no, Seimi stood on the level ground and sighed. "You knew this whole time yet fail to mention it to anyone?" I was dumbfounded, betrayed even. "I couldn't bring it up, not with Siralos being a 'God' I didn't have a choice. Cause if I did then your world would've been in more danger than a non-devil threat. Ivlis may claim and think he is a devil but in reality, he isn't the only reason that he got past your defenses is that someone who is after Yosafire knows she's there and just wanted to create an open door," Justim placed a hand on his chest. 

"Before I could get Vicers to help you guys already resolved the problem and then I realized something and came to Seimi and he told me everything. My next step was to come to you and request that I take Yosafire away but then she seemed to disappear along with Wodahs then that's when I and Seimi pieced together that the one behind everything has her and your brother. The only thing is........ that we have no idea where they are being held. Plus not to mention we just got word that several others have gone missing as well," Justim explained and sighs, "I think it's about time that we hold a Devil's/God's meeting this first time in a long time. It's time to tell everyone else," I nodded my agreement as Seimi strolled back up to the top and sighs. "The only thing is that I have to behind something to cover my identity and use a translator to speak to not give away my voice to anyone," Seimi sits back down and grabbed a hat from the side, "the meeting will be held tomorrow and everyone must be attended even head angel's and head demons as well. That is an order." 

We both nodded and set our different ways as I headed back home. Walking into the castle I saw Satanick sitting at the table with Etihw casually talking to her. In the corner, I could see a crying tied up Ivlis. Satanick is just to abuse him again, didn't he? "Yo~, if it isn't my favorite buddy," Satanick cooed as he got up from my seat and walked over to me, "hey~, can we talk like old pals and be serious about this." His voice went cold. This shocked me due to the fact that he's always joking around and always have that silly and stupid smirk on his face. Nodding Etihw created another chair as Satanick sat on and I sat on mine as well. "So what is it you wanted to speak to us about?," Etihw asked as Grora came in with a tray. "Well you see I have a feeling you're going to be upset and angry at me. Well a few weeks ago I met Yosafire in my world but she made me promise not to tell anyone she was there due to the fact the Head Angel disappeared and also she felt like she was being stalked. So since I was nearly threatened by my son, Licorice I agreed that I wouldn't tell, however, many of my civilians have gone missing including Yosafire, Licorice, and Glasses have gone missing and three of the people she was living with....... I tried everything and this is why I came to tell you personally," Satanick sighs, "I even asked Reficul as well and well she said her son, Mors has gone missing as well," my eyes went wide as my eyes turned fully black, everything is connected, "something is going done and it's getting outta hand."

Etihw looked over to me, "Kcalb are you alright?" I jumped and looked over to Etihw. "I met with the Shamén and they declare a meeting that we all thought that would never be held when the Mother Phoenix and Kur was killed. They have become serious and now they are putting their foot down and stopping everything," I coughed knowing fully well we both hit a sensitive spot in everyone. When we found out that Mother Phoenix and Kur were killed it threw everything off balance. Life and Death wasn't balanced without the Mother Phoenix and Kur. Yosafire where are you now?