The Ghost

Third POV

Through empty and dark hallways there was silence. Until there was a sudden moan of pain cutting through the thick silence. In a room full of chains and blood there laid on the ground was an angel trying to fight an unknown force... but sadly losing all of his sanity. "Ah~ I see you're still trying to fight... but sadly there is no hope fighting that," a man in the shadows spoke out as they walked towards the single light in the room. Wodahs looks up and growls as blood slowly drips from his right eye, "bastards what do you want with Yosafire?!?!" Wodahs demanded as the soft but stern hue of his eyes began to bleed to red. "Isn't it obvious, head angel... we want the powers of the Phoenix to take over the whole universe," says the man, "but most of all the rate of growth within a private Phoenix has... your world has numbed her growth for centuries and yet she's older than the children there. Isn't it about time to let her wings spread and become what she was descended to become?"

The man smiled as he stepped on Wodahs's chest. Wodahs choked and gagged as red and black liquid came out of his mouth. "Soon, not only will I have a new minion but that Phoenix is as good as mine," the man chuckled as Wodahs passes out, "now awake my minion and bring me the precious Phoenix that you have hidden away and bring her here to me... for safe keeping." The now turned Wodahs stood up with the glowing red eye showing with a menacing smile on his lips, "as you command, Master." The man smiled and stood up crackling at the work he had just done. The man stopped as he walked out of the door with Wodahs following him.

"Now that I have someone that the Phoenix is familiar with keeping her quiet and trapped here should be very convenient and settled here... however it's the matter of her new friends she made there within the time that I had you and searched for her," the man looked over at Wodahs, "you gave up a fight but in the end you turned faster with such struggles. Now fetch me the Phoenix and maybe her friends as well since I'll be needing an audience and some hostages to threaten other worlds with." Wodahs bowed. With the faint sounds of heavy footfalls, the man walked out with Wodahs following right behind him. Without much effort, they walked through the door and the man smiled with delight. "Now is where everything comes into play... soon I'll have my trump card and then I will be known throughout the worlds and history. Now after the Phoenix and bring her here," the man bellowed and crackled as Wodahs took off to the skies and straight forwards the world is known as 'The Pitch-Black World.'

Yosafire sighed as she finished another shift working with Maekami. "Do you want me to walk you home today, Yosafire?" Maekami asked as he looked towards Yosafire's direction. Yosafire shook her head as cleaned up the last set of glass cups. "No I should be fine, but thanks Mr. Maekami for the offer," Yosafire respectfully declined the kind offer of the bartender. She headed for the door with the trench coat and sighed once she exited the bar. The roads seemed bare and not a single soul to be found on the empty streets and quiet neighborhood. Yosafire sighed as she walked until she came into the view of the house she shares with Kurotsuno and her roommates.

Walking into the door she was met with a sudden jerk to the side and a hand covering her mouth. Yosafire looks up to see Kurotsuno placing a finger to her lips.  "Someone entered the house and chased Hanten upstairs as a distraction so we need to move now~," Kurotsuno said in a hushed voice as she gently tugged Yosafire back over to the door. "Where would we go then," Yosafire whispered as Kurotsuno opened the door quietly and hushed Yosafire outside. "To the only person I know that has connections with contacting with Mr. Satanick," Kurotsuno whispers back as she shut the door and looked up as Hanten jumped from the window. "We should run," Hanten panted as blood trickled from her forehead. "B-But what about your injuries Hanten?" Yosafire whispered as Hanten grabbed both of their hands and took off at the speed of light. Yosafire gasped as a blur passed them and destroyed the road in front of them. 

Yosafire gasped as she saw the only person she knew that could fly that fast. "W... Wodahs?...." she hesitantly said his name as the darkened features of the once well known Head Angel as his red eyes stared directly at Yosafire. The twisted smile on Wodahs's face scared Yosafire as Kurotsuno pulled Yosafire behind her. "That ain't no angel that's an angel of darkness, he'll kill all of us," Kurotsuno looks behind at Yosafire, "wait isn't Wodahs the brother to your Devil?" Yosafire slowly nods as she looks at the once quiet head angel. "M-Mr. Wodahs W-what happened to y-you?" she asked but only got a chuckle in return. Frightening Yosafire, even more, was when Wodahs took a step forward. 

Hanten growled as Kurotsuno furrowed her brow. Wodahs gave a smirk as he charges at them. Yosafire gasped and pulls on their arms and brought them up into the air. "He's not listening," Yosafire gasped for air as she flew up, "we have to fly now." Kurotsuno nods and spreads her wings as Hanten did the same and flew up. "Wait can't he fly as well," Kurotsuno looked down and saw Wodahs flying up as well. "Yes, well his wingspan is bigger and can't make sharp turns unlike us so we can lose him easier," Yosafire explained as she looked down at the woods, "fly down now!" Yosafire dived as Kurostuno and Hanten dived as well with Wodahs following after them. Yosafire weaved through the tree lines and dodged several trees trying to lose Wodahs within the brush. 

"Yosafire," Hanten yelled as Yosafire looks back, "he's still following fast behind  us and gaining more speed." Yosafire gasped as she saw Wodahs fast approaching them. "Oh no," Yosafire gasped as she pushed Kurotsuno and Hanten away as Wodahs tackled Yosafire to the ground. With tumbling and a few bumps until they came to a final stop with Wodahs holding Yosafire to the ground. Yosafire gasps and groans as she looks up and stared in horror as black liquid dripped from his right eye.  Yosafire tried to struggle as Wodahs grabs both of her hands and pulled them closer to him. "W-Wod.......w........Wodahs?" Yosafire frightenly said as Wodahs grabbed his tie and loosen his tie and wrapped his tie it around her arms and smirked.

Yosafire squealed and struggled, "Mr. Wodahs please it's me, Yosafire, please wake up." Yosafire cried as Wodahs got up and brought Yosafire with him as he kept quiet. Smirking he looked over to Kurotsuno and Hanten as both girls fell limp onto the ground as Yosafire struggled more. "W...Woda...Wodahs?" Yosafire whimpers as Wodahs flung her onto his shoulder. "Don't worry they'll be fine... but it's time for nighty~night" Wodahs chuckled as he places a hand on Yosafire's head and chanted a little sleep spell as Yosafire fell limp into his arms. "Now for the ones Master wanted me to grab as well... better make this quick before others notice me," Wodahs chuckled as he picked up Yosafire along the two other girls. Then he disappeared.