The Scaried-Cat Wolf, Shirogane

Yosafire's POV

Sighing I found out everyone's names and surprisingly they are very simple to remember. Wadanahora, Idate, Shirogane, Kurotsuno, Hanten, Licorice and me. Yosafire. Small but it seems like there are plenty of more jail cells so maybe we're not the only ones. Maybe they haven't woken up yet and that's why it's such a small number. Sighing I looked around and noticed arrows pointing to symbols. Maybe this is part of the puzzle. Humming I looked at each direction and noticed the pattern. Smiling I turned towards the others. "I think I have the answer to this," I smirked as they all looked at me, "if you look on the walls there are symbols representing each and everyone of us. So if we go by that then we should be able to find our rooms." Licorice looked at the walls and nodded, "I see what your talking about... now the only question is... how do we know what our symbol is?"

Scratching my head Licorice made a point. There has to be a simple way- I looked at Licorice's collar and saw a symbol painted onto the box piece. "Licorice your collar has the symbol of a blackened heart," I looked over at Kurotsuno, "yours is a crow," looking over at Shirogane, "a wolf," then Idate, "an Orca," then to Hanten, "chainsaw," then to Wadanahora, "a wand?" Touching my collar I looked over to Licorice and Kurotsuno, "what is mine then?" Licorice bent down from his tall height and looked at the collar, "I-it's a Phoenix, Ms. Yosafire!!" That took me by surprise as I let my hand drop. Remembering what Mr. Wodahs told me.

Gasping I took a step back and sat on the ground sitting against the wall. "A-are y-you a-al-right Y-Yosafire?" Shirogane asked as he took a step forward. Slowly I nodded my head as I shakenly stood up on my feet. "So we have to follow the symbols to find our rooms?" Wadanahora asked as she looked at the symbols, "simple enough.... however, I feel something is off, and I don't like this feeling." Idate nodded and groans, "what is this sick bastard playing at..... I swear when I find this bastard..... I'm eating him or her, I don't care." I gave Idate a stare that seemed plain and simple to Wadanahora and Shirogane. Kurotsuno sighed and walked over to the wall and slowly knocked on the wall. "W-What a-are y-you do-doing?" Shirogane asked as I looked over to the wall as Kurotsuno glared at the wall and then suddenly kicked the wall as the wall crumbled and there stood bunkbeds and a whole bunch of things scattered around the room. 

Gasping I looked at the bunk beds and noticed there were notes everywhere. "W-What is all this?" I felt the tightening in my throat as I stepped into the room. Looking around as I saw another door to the right. Walking over to the door I placed my hand on the handle and opened the door to only see a room full of chains and items that are used to sexually torture someone. There was a painted symbol of a Phoenix painted above the red covered bed. Gasping I covered my mouth and took several steps back. "A-Are you alright, Yosafire?" I looked up as Shirogane took a knee and gently placed a hand on my shoulder. I pointed at the room as everyone gasped and showed signs of horror. Shirogane looked towards me as he gave a small whimper and kneeled down and pats my shoulder.

"Are you alright?" Shirogane asked as he gave a stern look at the room. "N-no...... No this can't be...... I don't understand why I'm so important...... I truly don't know my true origins and I'm unaware what my father was and represented as," I sobbed and covered my mouth as my body wracked violently, "why are they after me!?!?!~" I sobbed as I felt the warmth of arms wrapped around me. I looked up to see the silver strands of hair Shirogane. I could feel the light purring from him. It felt very calming and soothing. "This guy is very sick," Licorice growled as he slammed the door and looks at Wadanahora, "any idea to escape this freak 'cause no way in hell I'm letting the sick bustard touch Ms. Yosafire." Wadanahora sighs and shakes her head, "the only thing I can think of is..." There was a sudden movement from down the hallway as we all stopped and stared at the now open door. A man wearing a robe that covered him head to toe stood in the doorway. Licorice growled as Idate glared over at the man in the robes. "Good to see everyone is awake... My, my...... destroying my walls wasn't very nice of you~" the man walked closer as he came into the room.

"You disobeyed the rules and didn't follow suit," the man's voice darkened, "I guess it's time to punish someone." The hood of the cape moved as if he was looking at each and everyone of us. "Ah~,.... how about you my dear Phoenix?~" I gasped as he brought out a remote and gave a low raspy chuckle. Shirogane growled as he reached for the boxed part of the collar around my neck. Wait..... Was he going to absorb the shock when he presses that button. "S-Shiro n...no don't you'll get hurt," I lightly sobbed as Shirogane tighten his hand around the box. "It's okay I can survive a few shocks besides I'm wearing gloves so that'll cuisine the shock, okay?" I nodded as the man pressed the button but nothing happened...... What?!?! The man bursted our laughing as we all gave a concerned glances. "To think I would harm a Phoenix you got to be nuts... however.... I will do this~" the man pressed another button... nothi- the sudden vibrations from my private startled me as I leaned up against Shirogane. "Y-you bastard what did you do to Ms. Yosafire?" I could hear the angry tone in Licorice's voice. Panting I felt the embrace of Shirogane as my mind started to haze. "Stay away from her.... I-I w-won't let y.....you touch her," the shakingness in Shirogane's voice frightened me as I felt the sudden movements as I was thrown onto something soft and silky. Wait..... soft and silky....... oh no, I'm on the bed. Before I could move I felt shackles on my wrist and anckles as I was pinned to the bed. My legs spread out and arms above my head as I could feel cold hands take off my clothes and undergarments. I could faintly hear low protests but my vision was much  blurry now. My consciousness began to fade to black as I gave a tiny whimper as the vibrations continued inside of me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Welp that does it for this chapter but don't worry theres more and soon I'll reveal the villain and many more so see ya in the next chapter bye~