Some Battle's Can't Be Won~

Yosaflame's POV

Second by Second. Minute by Minute. Day by Day. The War continues forward as each encounter becomes more intense with each minute. The more I fight Sherbet the weirder he becomes. As if he is becoming obsessed with fighting with me. He's sick and twisted. He has a few screws loose if you ask me. Humming I laid out the battle plans on the roundtable and started marking the areas that many should pay attention to and how to attack the opposing army. "Flame, you need rest... I know that the little infant is very important for you but you can't skip out on your personal needs," Lost came from the doorway as I stopped and looked at him. He does have a point I need to rest and eat, but, Yosafire, she needs me. Sighing I set the quill down and sat down on the chair behind me. 

"Lost I can't stop until I have my little one back. She's too young and she was stolen from me," I gritted my teeth as I held my head in my right hand. Lost sighed and sat next to me as he set a tray down and gave a light warm smile, "I know that you have that duty but Lord Kcalb said that Lady Etihw seems to keep children safe... I believe in our Lord's words so just wait and see everything is going to work out just fine. Alright, Flame?" Lost looked at me with a serious yet concerned facial expression. Sighing in defeat I picked up the tray and set it on my lap. He was right, the War God was a woman. Her natural mother's instincts would protect Yosafire and not harm her at all. Eating the apple pie that Lost made I started to reflect on my past and how much has changed. Finishing my meal I set the tray on the table again, "thank you, Lost," I stood up and looked at the battle plans, "I fear that these Angel's have the upper hand if I don't fight in this mini-battle."

Lost was next to me looking down at the plans, "true but we always can't win, Flame... It's best to lose some than to totally give up hope." Nodding and agreeing with Lost's words as I laid the plans over and over again. "Flame, Lost come with me for a second," we both jumped as we turned and saw Lord Kcalb standing right there. Nodding we followed Lord Kcalb into a nursery type room. "I didn't know that you were taking care of someone Mi'Lord," Lost said as he looked around. "No I have gotten word from my family and when I went to visit I found a young one abandoned and a note on the basket he was in. A note saying that he was my younger brother but due to the abuse they gave me as a child they were judged that day and they left my little brother in my care. Now I am up to raising my brother, Wodahs. The 'Angel' of Destruction," Lord Kcalb said as he walked over to the bed and lifted the bed cover and looked underneath the bed, "Wodahs it's okay, it's just me and some of my trusted men. You can come out now. Now, where did you go?"

Being confused, I jumped a little when a little tug happened on my cape. Looking down I saw a little toddler with silver grey hair with darkened eyes with a black ink-dripping halo and black wings. An Angel of Destruction. Kneeling down the toddler motioned for me to pick him up and as I did so he placed his hand on my cheek. "Why are you sad, Mister?" he asked as I felt the warm wetness on my cheeks. Feeling my own cheeks I felt the tears. Is this what Yosafire would look like if she was still here? The toddler hugged me and curled up against me. "Ah~ you found Wodahs, Flame," I looked over at Lord Kcalb and seemed surprised at his smile. So this is Wodahs. Sighing as I hugged Wodahs back. It seems to be that he feels my pain for losing my duty to protect Yosafire. 

Years passed as I trained and taught Wodahs everything I know and even told him my true feelings and concerns. He always listened and looked up to me and smiled whenever I tried to crack a simple joke. I appreciated Wodahs's company and his hard work. Then it came to the day when Wodahs made the suggestion of joining Etihw's army as an undercover spy. My whole world collapse as I remember straightly as Etihw took away Yosafire and I didn't want her to take away the one that I bonded with the most. I spoke out of term and just left the room in anger. Sighing outside of the castle I looked up at the night sky and felt the cool air touch my skin. "Flame," I looked over and saw Wodahs standing there, "are you mad at me?" I sighed in defeat as I shook my head, "no, I just don't want to lose you like I did... like I did with my daughter." Wodahs sat beside me and looked up with me, "the reason why I wanted to protect me and if I can somehow find your daughter I can relay you the information and where she is hidden... I only want to help you, Flame." I closed my eyes and relay on the information that Wodahs just gave me. He really just wants to help me find her. Smiling as I lightly pat his head, "thank you, Wodahs, it really means a lot to me... but... are you really sure that you are ready for this?" I asked uncertain if he is ready for such a mission.

"I am sure, Flame, besides if its true then she should be my age about now am I correct?" Wodahs smiled as he tried to hit something at me. Smiling I give a friendly smile and sighed, "I guess you're ready for this j...just be careful, alright?" Wodahs nodded his head before standing and going to pack. More time passed as night falls Wodahs would report everything he learned from the other angels and even from Etihw, herself. But nothing about Yosafire. It seems either Etihw killed her or changed her race. Looking down I was about to give up hope but one day Wodahs told us something that shook my whole world......

.............. Cliffhanger............