Pain and Regret

Kcalb's POV

Jumping from a horrible nightmare I found myself reaching towards the ceiling. It seemed all too real. Panting I sat up and stared down at my lap. It's been too long since I had a nightmare like this. Groaning I rubbed my head and looked over to the window and still noticed that it was dark outside. Groaning once more I reached for the phone I'm required to have. Due to the curtsy of Wodahs and Etihw saying I need it. Picking up the phone and turning on the bright screen I saw I had one unopened message from an unknown number. Sitting up in my coffin I entered the password code and clicked on the icon for my messages. The number was unfamiliar with me as I know all the Devil's numbers as well as some God's numbers and this worlds residents. Sighing I opened the message as an image of a bloodied and chained up Wodahs flashed on my screen. Covering my mouth as to keep quiet I noticed more pictures. Scrolling down there was one in particular that caught my interest. It was of Yosafire, but she wasn't wearing the usual red sweater dress with her red stockings. A frilly red dress that framed her form and the underlings were a shade of black as rope was tied around her hands with a variety of red, orange, black and white roses tied between her already bonded hands. A blindfold covered her eyes as her glasses were nowhere to be seen.

There was a text underneath that made my blood run raging hot. 'The Mother Phoenix has returned.... And she is mine~ ' the text read as I jumped out of my coffin and quickly got dressed and headed over to Etihw's room. Banging on the door I heard the light shuffling of Etihw before she opened the door in her nightdress rubbing her eyes. "What is it Kcalb? ~" Etihw asked as she looked up at me. I handed her my phone as she looked through the three messages this sick bastard sent to me. I impatiently tapped my foot as I waited for her response from the disturbing text message and the pictures. "What in the seven worlds is this Kcalb?" she seemed surprised and shock. "I got that text after my nightmare but I don't know the number and I don't even think I understand this fully. Unless both Wodahs and Yosaflame kept this from us for a very long time," I grunted as I looked to Wodahs's room as I try to stay out of his business from time to time. But the only place that I can think of that he'll most likely leave secrets would be his office just a level down from here. I quickly made my way to the stairs and walked down them as I knew where Wodahs loved to hide information in. Entering the office I made my way to the office and opened the door.

There has at least got to be some hit to where this sick and vile man could have Wodahs and Yosafire. Rummaging through the messy desk I came upon a folder retaining a whole section of information about Yosafire. Picking up the file I opened it to see many grades and certain medical purposes and such. The most necessary items for many profiles. But strangely there was more. It seems more of a diary and well thought out explanations. It seems that the hand writing were Wodahs's but some of the diary parts were Yosaflame's. Did Wodahs take pieces of Yosaflame's diary and placed it within Yosafire's file. Reading everything, I finally understood..... everything. Yosafire is Mother Phoenix's and Kur's daughter. She was the balance that kept the whole universe from tearing itself apart. The next Mother Phoenix is her. And this sick bastard has her captive along with Wodahs. I have to go and rescue them but first I need to tell the others about my findings and then come up with a plan to save both Wodahs and Yosafire. Closing the file I raced back out of the office and went straight to the throne room where Etihw was pacing and waiting for me. "Did you find anything, Kcalb?" she asked as I set the file down right on the table. "I found everything that Wodahs has kept documented about Yosafire. She's the next Mother Phoenix," I looked down at the file as I opened it once more and spread the contents out onto the table for Etihw to see.

I could hear the light gasp come from her lips as she picked up each paper and looked through them. "I took away the responsibility that was given to Yosaflame and yet I never knew Yosafire had this much of the influence on this world and many more. We need to tell the others and call Siralos out for the crimes against the balance of Ying and Yang and make him serve the time that he betrayed his own creator for. Ivlis was right all along yet we blamed him and he went through hell because we believed Sinaloa and not the true facts. That's why Wodahs never held a grudge against Ivlis but always gave a dirty glare towards Siralos," Etihad began to piece everything together as I nodded in agreement. Looking down on all of this it became all to clear now as I looked at the birth records for both Yosafire and Wodahs. They're the same age really. Could this be a clue to everything that we've seen happen so far. She knows how to lead and fight, yet, somehow, refuses to fight... could it be due to the Mother instinct deep inside of her?... It seems that we had the next Mother Phoenix and she was right underneath our noses and we were the care givers to the Sun worlds true God.

Humming I set the papers aside and found a note with coordinates on them. I handed them to Etihw as she looked through them and ever agreed as well these were the sicko's base. Don't worry Yosafire, Wodahs we're coming. We'll be there to save you guys.....