Dark and Dangerous Secrets

Wodahs's POV

Everything is dark. Where am I? What is this place? Why can't I move my body like I want to move it? Brother? Etihw? Yosafire? Anyone? I need help and I'll admit that I need the help. Please anyone help me. There's nothing but void here. I need to escape. I need to warn Yosafire and everyone else as well. I....I'm s-scared...... I don't want to hurt anyone..... Please Yosafire if you can hear me. Stop me from causing any harm. I don't want to harm anyone. I don't want to be the bad guy for this bastard. Help me, Yosafire, help me.

Yosafire's POV  

Gasping I awoke to being in Shirogane's arms as the stinging sensation of a headache fresh in my mind. "Y-Yosafire, y-your awake! A-are you feeling o-okay?" the shaky voice of Shirogane brought everything back into focus. Looking up I could see Shirogane's eyes brimming with tears. "Don't cry, I'm alright just a little confused on where am I?" I rubbed my head as I looked at the moving hallway, it seems. "A lot has happened but we managed to escape and now we're trying to find our way out of here," Shirogane hustle said as he jumped and huffed, "so far we managed to escape all guards and kill most of the monsters that were in our way. However, we haven't seen this 'Wodahs' you kept saying in your sleep."

Wait. Talking in my sleep? How strange can this be, exactly? Groaning I held my head and looked over the surroundings and noticed I was somewhat wrapped within a cloak. Grey cloak. Wait. Shirogane's cloak. I looked back at Shirogane and noticed the cape was missing. Just what happened while I was unconscious? Looking around more I had only the slightest glance before someone came tackling Licorice, who was in front of the whole group, to the ground. "Mors is that really you?" Licorice asked as he pinned the attacker down. "Ah, Licorice so your here as well.... I found others and we got seperated when the Gray Head Angel attacked us," the man stood up and I noticed what he looked like.

Mors wears a simple black and white suit with black shoes to complement them. On his head he wears a headpiece, which appears to be a bleached skeletal hand.His horns are a dark gray, with each horn having six indents in them. His hands appear to not have flesh covering them, leaving them skeletal. He also carries a gold pocket watch in his left hand, which is seen to be pointing at 4:00.He is usually seen slouching. He has a shaggy blonde hairstyle that reaches up to his neck and long bangs that cover his right eyes. His vermilion eyes to be like that of a "dead fish's". He seemed strange yet friendly enough to know Licorice on a personal level.

Now that I think about it, didn't that passing demon mention something like a whole family. Could this be the one she said that was stubborn and really quiet. Now that I notice this he did seem a lot like the 'passing demon' from before. I lightly tapped against Shirogane's shoulder as he looked down at me. "Can you please set me down?" I asked gently as Shirogane nodded and gently placed me on my feet. "Excuse me," both males turned in my direction, "what do you mean the Gray Head Angel attacked was his eyes red or grey?" Mors hummed and sighed closing his eyes, "his eyes we're red..... Do you know why he attacked?" I nodded my head and wobbled over to Licorice feeling the tingling sensation of numbness.

"Ms. Yosafire, please be careful.... That bastard did a number on you," fear laced Licorice's voice as he caught me when I was about to fall. "Thank you, Licorice, but we need to save him..... he's being controlled by that man and while I was unconscious I managed to link up with his subconscious..... he's still there but can't get out-not alone..... but I know how he's being controlled...... I read it once within the diary I had...... it was my ancestors journal and I memorized the certain spell to cancel out any curse or spell on anything," I looked at Mors, "and I think if we all work together we can manage to get Mr. Wodahs back and also escape this place and tell the Gods' and Devils' all about this sick bastard's plans." Mors hummed and then gave a tiny nod.

"The plan sounds good, however, there might be a slight problem," Mors sighed and looked at everyone, "I lost everyone that was trapped with me and I have no idea where they ran off to and I'm kinda lost myself." Oh boy. Sighing I lifted up my one hand and mustered the best smile I could and raised to shake his hand. "Then let's find them together then, shall we, Mors?~" I smiled as I saw the light tint of pink come to his cheeks as he took the hand and gave a tiny grin. "Okay, now what? What do you need for the spell, exactly?" Mors asked as he looked over at Kurotsuno. "All I need is to get close enough to touch him and chant the spell," my body seems to be weakening, as my breaths became erratic, "Licorice...... I.......... can't....... m-move." Licorice gasped and picked me up. Dang. I hate being so short. But I guess it's a good thing. 'Cause I can't move or feel my body. "What's happening to her?" there was panic in Mors' voice as Licorice shifted me into a more comfortable position. "I don't know but we have to keep moving and get to a safer spot so that way Ms. Yosafire can rest and gain some energy back," the lulling of sleep pulled at me but I can't... Not now.... They need me to help..... Mr. Wodahs, w-what's going on?....... I want to save.... E..... Everyone.....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Bonus picture Mors