Something New, Something Broken

Yosafire's POV

The cracking in the walls began to become louder and louder. Mors got to his knees and looked all around the darkened room. With a few clicks there was a flash of bright light and then there was light filling the room. But then I noticed there was everyone else but with only in little groups and in glass boxes. "Ms. Yosafire, are you and Mors alright?" Licorice seemed muffled through the glass and I nodded as Mors tried kicking the glass. "Mors stop," I pleaded with him as I looked down, "we're in the air and since you don't have wings you might get hurt by falling." Mors stopped and sat down puffing. "There has to be something cause there's only a limited amount of time before none of us can breathe. Yosafire I believe there is somewhere a weak spot within the glass and if everyone finds it we can manage to escape," Mors sighs as he cracked his neck and took a pocket watch from his pocket and opened it.

"Damn, Mother is going to worry and become upset by my disappearance," I started to piece things together. Mors is Reficul son and that means this guy is after the most powerful and then create a mindless army. Gasping I crawled over to the edge of the glass and tapped lightly against it. It's a hollowed out glass that means too much weight to one place this whole thing gives out. Biting my lip I looked over to Mors. "Mors there's a way to get out of here and we need everyone to do the same or else it might not work," Mors looked over and nodded, "everyone I know how we can get out, but I need everyone to trust me or else this might not work. This is hollowed out glass and if its the same design of most hollowed out glass then by putting pressure and weight in one area then the glass will shatter and we can be able to escape."

I could see a smirk on Idate's face as he suddenly turned into his massive Orca size and easily broke the glass but eventually falling but only falling a few feet. "Like that Yosafire," he asked as lite a cigarette. I nodded and looked at the others as Mors grabbed me and set me on his lap. Blushing I didn't realize the skeletons piling and breaking the glass. I figured out why Mors set me on his lap as my natural instinct kept us from hitting the ground hard, unlike Idate, who was an idiot of course. One by one, everyone got out and we all smiled and looked for the way out. "H-How did you know it was hollowed out glass?" I looked behind me and saw Shirogane. "Well, going to school was boring and all but I remember something about different types of glass if a certain glass has a weak spot then it depends on sound and the inner layers of the glass. And when I tapped the glass I figured it out," I gave a smile as Shirogane gave a weak one back.

Looking back and forth I noticed nothing but darkness. We need light, light as in my fire. Looking over to Licorice I smiled as I bent down and grabbed at anything I could use to hold the intense flames of mine. Licorice looked and nodded his head as he opened his hand as a bright light shined from his hand and turned into his spear. It brightened up the room a little bit from before. Smiling I grabbed a bat with nails on it and looked around before blowing my fire onto the bat and watch it become ablaze. Lighting up the room entirely. Licorice walked closer and smiled, "good thing that they forgot we're both a fire type." I sighed and remembered what Wodahs told me about being a Phoenix. I am born to produce such power yet I don't even know how to use it. What did my ancestor say to you before he died, Wodahs? 

Humming I looked all around and saw nothing that could help to get us out of here. Licorice placed a hand on my shoulder, "don't worry Ms. Yosafire we'll get out of this.... somehow." Sighing I silently nodded as I looked over at Shirogane as he was curled up in his cape, he was acting almost skittish. Walking up to Shirogane I sat in front of him and extended my hand to him, "what's wrong, Shirogane?" He jumped as he looked square at me. "D-do you hear the w-whispers, Y-Yosafire?" he whispered as he grabbed my hand as he brought himself to his knees. I looked around but saw nothing, what does Shirogane mean? Shirogane seemed so scared that I have to at least calm him down enough to get some more information out of him. "What do you mean, Shirogane?" I asked as Shirogane jumped and hugged me closer. He was acting like a giant puppy right now. "T-they are all around us. S-snivering about p-plans and how to seperate us and g-get to y-you. T-they keep saying t-their m-master is ready for the next s-step in their p-plans," I was shocked as Shirogane tightened his hold and curled against my chest. Could this be the things of Shadows Mr. Lowrie always talked about? Are these the Nightmares?

I patted Shirogane's head as he hugged my waist and cried. This is scaring him and he knows there's something bad afoot but is trying his best to stay strong. Could he have a broken soul that needs to be repaired. I looked down as I felt the strong pull as if I'm using a different power, kinda like a spell. I closed my eyes then reopened them to see chains wrapped around his neck. Gasping I looked around the room and saw that everyone has some chains and even heavy weights holding them down. They've all been broken, abandoned, lost their way, and poor Kurotsuno, she has lost her humanity and her ways to feel anything for family and close ones. They need help and fast. Wait. Does this mean this is why I am here? Curious I also looked down but saw nothing but my cross. Wait. It's not gold but a brilliant silver. Where did my gold cross go? "Y-Yosafire? Are you alright?" I snapped out of the trance as I looked down at Shirogane as he seemed to have a concerned look on his face. "I'm fine," the lie that started all the pain from inside...........