First Encounter with the Angel of Ice

Yosaflame's POV

Everything was a blur as I landed on the softened earth of a battleground. This world was not as colorful as the World of the Sun. It held some color but it was mostly "Gray" such a discolored world. Where are its God and Devil? This world needs very much care. The forest is dead the grass is dead the water is gray. There's no sun just a dull light that shines for an endless amount of days. I can't bare this world's sun and the young one is becoming pale and I am weakening and can't go for much longer. I need the sunlight and I need the rule of a Devil or even a God for all I care. Looking down I noticed Yosafire crying as her pale skin shone against my red cape. Tattered and wrapt I tightly wrapped her against my chest as I continued onward trying to find something to call food or at least shelter. Coming upon a cave I entered the opening and walked far enough to the cave to at least create a warm fire and then hunt for food and maybe some milk, for Yosafire. 

Making a tiny woven basket to settle Yosafire in wasn't an easy task. I'm glad the Elder nurse gave me and my betrayer brother, Siralos, a lesson about caring and nursing for others. Even about the proper ways of taking of the young. Finishing up the woven basket I gently set Yosafire into the basket and started an unharmful fire with my flames and lulled Yosafire to sleep with a little sleeping spell. She cooed to sleep and nuzzled into the blankets and into the furs that I have found. This should be enough to keep her warm until I return back here. Standing up, I walked to the entrance of the cave and covered the entrance with underbrush and walked forward just hoping to find anything for me and for Yosafire. Stumbling across the barren lands there was nothing for miles on end. Nothing but a wasteland. This world is too barren to be a world with a God or a Devil. 

Sighing, I was about to give up hope and head back until something red caught my eyesight. Whipping my head around I saw the brightly lite apple tree standing there waiting for me. Don't tell me I'm delusional right now. Biting my lip I went towards the apple tree with hesitated steps and slowly approached the tree. Reaching up I grabbed the apple and felt the smoothness and hardness of a real apple and not just an imaginary apple. I could feel the pull of my lips as they pulled back into a smile. Picking a few more as I picked the last one I heard the rush of wind coming from behind me. Eye's going wide I turned around as a crystal came zooming past my face. Dodging them as I skidded back and grabbed at my sword on my side. Looking up I could've sworn that this might be the God of this world. Why are 'they' attacking me? "Tell me who are you and why are you stealing my troop's food supply and maybe I might let you live," 'They' said as 'they' waked closer to me. 

My eyesight started to haze. Damn it. I'm too weak to even face anyone much less try to out-run this God. "What does it matter to you? I'm simply a demon trying to survive," I answered as I watch 'their' lips curl up into a sneer. "It's about life or death by this stage and now tell me your name and the reason why you're out here scavaging food," 'Their' tone darker now as I tried to hold back the information- the secrets that I held. My body can't hold out for much longer I need to eat and feed Yosafire. "Will you stay true to your word if I say who I am and why for this encounter?" I asked not wanting to be backstabbed in the end. "They' seemed to click 'their' tongue before 'they' walked closer to me. "You have my word," those dull greyish-black eyes held made me shiver. Biting my lower lip I stood as steady as I could and held my sword close and starred 'them' down. 

"I am Yosaflame, I come from a different world. My Mistress was killed and I came here with my infant child who is weak and hungry. Now if you excuse me I need to get back to my young one," I stood as started to walk away. Within a second, I felt the wind whip past me as I readied my sword to my side. There I saw a man as tall as I was with angel wings and the brightly lite halo on his head. "You're quite the good looking, for a demon that is," the angel gave a chuckle as he pulled out a cleaver looking weapon, "too bad that I have to kill you... Maybe if you were an angel you would've made an excellent member of our army against the Devil of Destruction." I gasped as I steadied my ground and launched towards this angel. I have to knock this angel down then quickly escape back to Yosafire. Raising my sword as I clashed with his oversized cleaver as I quickly sprang back and hit the tree that was dead that was behind me. Damn this guy is a lot stronger than the soldiers that I have trained beforehand. 

Now, this is a challenge. With rearing back my strength I made another dash at this angel and clashed weapons once more. "Kuku~ you're better than any other demon I faced before," the Angel smirked as he swung back and hit my sword with great strength before I met him with the same power. What I failed to realize was that the God disappeared and other Angel's surround the two of us. "By the way, the name's Sherbet," 'Sherbet' licked his lips, "it's been a pleasure of seeing your weakest strength maybe sometime in the future I'll see the full force that you can do.~" Before I knew it several Angel's tackled me as I saw the God from before holding a bundle. Yosafire?!?! 'They' found her? "NO!" I screamed as the God turned towards me. "This young one doesn't deserve to belong in a world full of hate and war. Until the war ends, the child will be safe within my arms," the God turned around, "I am Etihw, the White God, the God of War and Renewal." 

With that, I fainted as I woke up to see a pale man sitting next to me. "I saw you encounter..... I can help you get the little one back..... if that is your willingness to become my subordinate and serve under me until this war is over," the pale Devil said as he stood up and held out his black-gloved hand, "I am Kcalb, Black Devil, Devil of Destruction, Etihw may not remember.... but I saw you that day when you received the responsibility for the young one... join me and we'll get that little one back, Yos~a~flame." Nodding I took his hand as he leads me to my feet and gave a warming grin. Now, I have a purpose. I have a source to actually survive now. Don't worry MiLady and Lord Kur, I'll keep to my promise and keep Yosafire safe and protect her with my 'life'.