Labyrinth of Lies

Yosafire's POV

"Yosaf, are you sure ya'know where we are heading?" I looked behind and saw Kurotsuno standing still as they all waited for the next direction. "This map is telling us where to go and I trust the map," I showed them the map as Mors looked at the map with a trace of one of his skeleton finger. "If this map is true to its word it would make it seem we'll exit the south of the Labyrinth and near a door that has a stairway out of this place. Well can't argue with this so we'll go to the right and not the left," Mors pointed to the right path and smirked as the left collapsed and turned into a wall. Looking at his hand I saw his watch opened and glowing. Wait, the clock turns everything back to what they were..... Mr. Wodahs...... I know how to save him now. 

Looking at the watch then back at Mors I asked, "does your watch turn back everything?" Mors seemed surprised and then looked back at me. "It does, however, I need to be within four to ten feet away from the thing I'm reverting back to their original state," Mors pointed out as we stood four feet away from the hedge wall. Looking at the wall and back I smiled at Mors. "Can you also revert an Angel?" I asked as he nodded and took out a photo of an angel who seemed very pretty. "She fell off the cliff into the red sea........ Elux was worried it would spread so upon my day of age I used my powers and turned back the Red Sea Angel back into one of Elux's angel's without a hit of any memory of the fall or the turning," Mors started walking as the rest of us followed him, "Elux thanked me for saving one of their angel's and Mother was proud that I was stronger than most of their residents."

Looking up at the walls of the labyrinth I sighed and looked at Mors, "can you turn back Mr. Wodahs?" Mors seemed to stiffen and sighs, "sadly I cannot since he isn't a low-rank Angel but if I am able to touch my watch to his chest then I might be able to revert him but that's if I can touch him at all." I thought about what Mors had said and sighed. The only reason or way to do so is if fighting him or pinning him to the ground. But I read the journal over and over again. Wodahs was trained by Yosaflame..... A trained and very tactical demon whom has survived battle after battle with the complete opposite of fire. Sherbet, known to be a complete pervert, was the Angel of Ice. Sighing I tried to think of possible ways of trying to get Mr. Wodahs back to his original state but all turned up flawed. 

Sighing in somewhat defeat I looked up and saw no one around me...... Oh no, I got separated from the group....... This is bad so bad..... We can't nothing..... I can't do anything I am lost.......I failed everyone..... Without the map, I am fully lost. My legs crumbled underneath me as I fell to the ground in slow motion. Everything collapsed around me. Everything seemed to swallow me up. My world faded to black and I could only hear whispering. 

~In the Dreamscape~

Everything seemed colorful and bright.....Where am I? Standing up I walked around and entered a castle lite by green flames. "Mother I believe brother is up to something very sinful," I heard a deep tone come from the room ahead. Running up to the double doors I ran through them to see a scene I thought to never see ever. There stood Yosaflame but someone was sitting on the throne. Such long flowing sun-kissed golden brown hair with a light undertone of red and green underneath the overlayer. With the very bright sunset, orange eyes with long flowing ribbon-like horns on the side beside her pulled up and elegantly done in an older version of the hairstyle where there was long tress of hair flowing behind. "MiLady, what are your orders?" Yosaflame seemed to ask before the doors behind e open up. Turning around I saw a man that could compete with Kcalb's height, maybe taller, Raven black hair, long and wavy-like. Wearing mostly black attire and had silver chains wrapped around his shoulders and....... Wait his wings.

He had two set of wings; darkened angel wings and that covered them was midnight black demon wings that overcast his angel-like wings. It was strange yet fascinating. I stared in awe as he carried in a bundle up to the woman. "My Love, I have shown my general and Blue Knight and they are willing to protect her to the very end, "I looked at the man and looked very closely at the bundle in his arms. I gasped, the baby looked exactly like me. Gulping I looked at the male and female. Might these two be my parents? Questions wracked my brain as I tried to make perfect sense in all of this, but nothing came up. Then I remembered everything Licorice told me....... It's true then I am the daughter of the Mother Phoenix and the Dragon of Death. Stumbling, taking several steps back I tripped and fell down a darkened hole.

End of Dreamscape

Gasping I jumped up and looked around me. This wasn't the Labyrinth. This looks more like a school than anything else, a classroom even. Sighing I stood up and looked over to a desk and grabbed a paper off the desk. Bringing the paper to my face I looked at the paper and gasped as it fell to the ground. I'm in my own nightmare. School..... But I looked around and saw bars on all of the windows. Running out of the classroom I ran down the hallway and saw many bars on the entrance to the school and the windows. I'm trapped! "Someone. Please. Me. Help!!!!!!!!!" I screamed down the halls hoping anyone could hear me. My legs collapsed under the pressure of running as I fell face first onto the tiled floors. I cried as I felt the pain and how hopeless it was to escape this wreckage of a place.