Welcome to Your Nightmare

Yosafire's POV

Everyone had their scares and wounds. I need to help them. Shirogane was breathing steadily against me. He's asleep. "Ms. Yosaf what do we do now?" Licorice asked behind me as I turned to him still holding Shirogane. "I don't know anymore and Mr. Wodahs isn't here to help me so I'm stuck," I could feel my voice shake as I looked over our group. "It's alright as long as we all stay level-headed then we can make this out alive and get back to our normal lives..... Hey, Licorice........ just what did you see on that clipboard anyways?" I saw Glasses walk up beside Licorice and pulled his shades down. The bright alumnus glow of his purple eyes held my stare. "Ms. Yosaf should I say it out loud to everyone?" Licorice asked as I just nodded my head knowing it was going to come up eventually.

Licorice nodded as well as he motioned everyone to gather round. When we were all seated and settled Licorice gestures towards me, "Ms. Yosaf is from the World of Gray...... But not really from there as well........ she was brought there by the Head Demon of the Mother Phoenix, Yosaflame," I gasped as I heard his name....... my ancestor brought me there? Just how much have you not told me Mr. Wodahs? "There was a tragedy that left our community in shambles and that's what started different wars in the world's surrounding the incident. The Mother Phoenix and the Dragon of Death were killed and the killer got away. But this sicko who is after Ms. Yosafire knows who she is and only wants her powers," Licorice seemed very angry and upset at this and huffed. "That doesn't really explain much," Idate said as he took a drag off his cigarette. "The point is that before the death of both Mother Phoenix and Dragon of Death they had a child together and that child is Ms. Yosaf she's the next in line for the title of both traits she has within her blood!" Licorice snarls at Idate. My whole world seemed to freeze...... now it all makes sense....... those visions........ the powers.......... I'm more than just a normal demon........ I have a real title to my very being.

I felt the light touch as I jumped to only see Glasses besides me, "are you alright?" I slowly nodded my head and let the breath that I didn't know that I was holding out and tried to relax. "So he's after me because I'm the next Mother Phoenix but if I wanted to I could also take the role of the Dragon of Death?" I looked at everyone. Mors stood up, "if that's the case then why not make this escaping go faster." Mors took out his pocket watch and opened it. With a swift motion, there was wind as all walls collapsed and showed a giant labyrinth around us. "The hell-" I looked over to Licorice as he swore. Standing up I walked to the entrance, curiosity overtook my mind as I tried to figure out the reason for this labyrinth. Everything isn't piecing together at all.

The fact that we've been in several situations like this yet this is unnecessary in any case. "A-are you alright?" I turned around and looked at Shirogane. "I'm fine........ it just puzzles me why this sicko is making us do this?" I touched the labyrinth's entrance as I felt the sudden surge of power and got shocked. Yelping I jumped back as I felt hands cover my own. Looking up I saw Glasses who was sneering as he held my hands together with his, "that was dangerous and hopefully I caught your injuries in time so they don't fully appear. Mors, come over and see if you can reverse the injuries while I keep them from developing fully." The stinging sensation felt numbed by the icy touch that came from Glasses hands as Mors looked at my hands. "They're not there, Glasses," I looked down and saw nothing, "she healed herself........ very quickly in a matter of fact," Mors seemed to amaze as I looked down at my hands as well. There was no burns or scars. 

"That's the powers of being between both life and death they cannot be  harmed or killed in any sort of way," Licorice came up from behind and looked at my hands as well, "but we can't dwell on the fact of this development....... we need to escape." Nodding my head as I stood up and looked at the Labyrinth's entrance and thought. There has to be other ways and that should be........... I got it! Snapping my fingers, I grabbed the twig poking out and yanked it pulling out a key and a map. Gasping I looked at the key and the map then turned to the others. "This is a huge puzzle and this creep is leading us in circles," Idate sneered as he lite another cigarette. Looking more onto the map I noticed the note.... it looks like Mr. Lowrie's handwriting....... was he actually here...... in this hellhole. 

I have to find him if he is here and just waiting for the right moment to pop up and point us in the right direction even if we call it off with everyone's friendships. Or did we even have a friendship, to begin with? Rubbing my chin, I thought that I could figure all of this.......... but it's harder than I thought without my 'friends' or without Mr. Wodahs.......I need someone to guide me and I need someone that I can vent and say my feelings too. The most laid back person that I know and would probably be around here would be Mr. Lowrie....... I need to find him and fast. Tapping my finger against the key, I need to do something but what is it that I need to do exactly. Shaking my head I walked into the maze holding the map and looked at the three different path's that there were in front of us. The map says we need to go through the middle one, looking back at the others I smiled and waved them to follow. I'm getting everyone out of this mess, and I'm going to question everyone that I know when I get back.