Words of the Past

Yosafire's POV

Images flashed in my mind as I held my journal. But something seemed off about the journal. There was suddenly hands touching the journal but it was all strange. The hands flashed like an instant, memories flashed through my head as I looked up and saw the people I thought I would never see again. The Ancestors. The older versions of Wodahs, Grora, Ater, Arbus, Etihw and the Old Man. They all flashed before me and gave a slight smile. But then it stopped right in front of my ancestor, Yosaflame. 

He stood there staring at me, eyes locked he opened his mouth. "Run... you're the last Phoenix... Run... they want to your power... Run... Run!" he chanted as the world spun around me as I heard my name being yelled.  Groaning I opened my eyes and saw Kurotsuno standing right there before she sighed and smiled. "Yosafire," she paused, "are you alright, Yosafire?" Sitting up I looked around and saw more people inside the room. Hanten, Licorice, and more. "W... Where are we, Kurotsuno?" I asked a question of my own as I slowly held my head. Everything throbed as I sat up and took in my surroundings. "Are you alright, Kurotsuno?" I asked looking at her yellow eyes as she looked over to the others in the room. "I'm fine but I also unsure about the others due to the fact one is just cowering in the corner," Kurotsuno sighed as she stood up and held out a hand for me to grab.

Grabbing her out stretched hand I stood up and looked more around. It's all musky and smelled vowel. The overwhelming smell of blood filled my nostrils as I looked over at the one Kurotsuno mentioned that was hiding in the corner. This man has short, white hair with bangs covering his scarred, left eye, with narrowed eyes with black irises, a pair of wolf ears, and a white, fluffy tail. Wearing a ragged grey cloak over a striped shirt with white cuffs, a black vest, brown pants held by three black belts, and black boots. Almost like a wolf of some sorts. Sighing I looked further around there were people there that I have never seen before. It was if whoever brainwashed Mr. Wodahs was gathering an army. But why grab me, Kurotsuno and Hanten. I mean I know Licorice is the son of two devils but never imagined this many people this guy would be after.

Lowering my head I counted my fingers adding up the numbers in my head. But it didn't make any sense we were an odd number and which would be unable to create an army, but enough to create a little classroom all to ourselves. Gasping I startled everyone in the room. "W...whats the m...matter m..mis-ss?" I heard a shaking voice ask as I looked over at the man who was in the corner. "Where did everyone come from cause I think I know what this person is trying to accomplish," I asked as I looked around the room. "I...Iceberg Isle, ma'am," the man said looking down and pointing to a male next to him who was smoking a cigarette, "along with him." The man smoking the cigarette looked up and smirked licking his lips. Creep. I shivered and looked over to the girl with the darker sailor uniform that had an anchor on top of the witch hat. "Sea Kingdom," she looks up from the thing she was holding, "but I think everyone mostly came from different places........ Do you have an idea what might be going on then?" I nodded and ran over to the door.

Nothing seemed to be holding it as when I went to go lean against it completely opened as I fell face- well almost face first if it wasn't for Licorice catching me. "Ms. Yosafire are you alright?" he asked as he set me upon my feet once more. "Y-Yeah I'm fine," I patted his hand trying to reassure that I'm not dreaming or anything. "That was really stupid of them to leave the door open like that," I looked behind and saw the cigarette male walking up beside me and Licorice, he hums as he looks down the hallway both left then right, "there's no one to be seen so what does that mean?" Strange. I gave a quick look as well before noticing a paper on the ground. Walking up to the paper and bending down I carefully picked up the paper and read over the contents of the paper. "What does it say?" I looked back to see the girl again standing there looking over at me. I looked down at the paper then back at the girl. Walking back over to the door I looked at the group. "It says:

          Well, well, I hope everyone is up. And by finding this then you must've found out you are able to walk freely around, however, there is a catch, throughout the next week you'll be hit with series of puzzles and riddles... You will have a limited time to solve these riddles and puzzles. But if you don't, well you can say one person in the group will be wiped out and brainwashed so they never remember this and you'll face critters of nightmares... Don't worry one of you is special and is quite required for my master plan... Now for the last tip... Everything that you'll need has already been supplied to your rooms... The first puzzle of the week is to find your right rooms and if you do then great if you don't one will get shocked till bled."

I gasped as I read the final words the wolf male cried as the one with the cigarette sighed, "is this some kind of joke or something?" I shook my neck as I felt my neck. There was a collar that held a tint box against my neck. He looked terrified as he felt his neck as well. The horror sank in as everyone else felt the collar on their necks. "How much time do we have, Ms. Yosafire?" Licorice asked.  Looking at Licorice and giving a sad smile to him, "we got only two hours to find our rightful rooms and frankly I don't think this guy made it easy as they say it is so we best split up and try to find rooms. 'Kay,  I want to learn everyone's names so that way incase we bump into each other we can rely on each other without knowing our names." They all nodded there heads and smiled. I hope, if anyone can help us then please save us all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hello everyone sorry for the wait but anyways I need ideas for some riddles and puzzles and if you have any ideas plz comment or send a pm to me and there we can have some very fun puzzles and riddles alright and if anyone wants a certain character to be in the book then please say it I am open for ideas that you might have. Welp, see ya all in the next chapter, bye~