CHAPTER 1

Kong yoon doo's POV

Beep! Beep!
Beeeeeep!
And the alarm went off. Actually I broke it again. My mom might kill me this time because this is the 27th alarm clock I am breaking. "Yoon doo, wake up. Time for your school," my mother shouts all the way from downstairs. She is the 2nd alarm clock in our house.
I got up from my bed and played the stereo on. Quickly I went inside the washroom, brushed my teeth, got undressed and made a big grin when Bang Bang (a song of big bang) blasted in my stereo speakers. I just took a look at my new uniform and I really loved the design. Then I put on my lip gloss and a simple messy bun. I went downstairs and saw my food waiting for me patiently. The food always looked delicious because my mom is a spectacular cook. She is like a superwoman because she raised me all by herself by just running this restaurant.
I got up from my table and gave a peck on her cheek and headed to my new school. As my cycle was on a repair I decided to walk all the way to school.
At last.... I reached my destiny. This place was bigger than I expected and my old school was too small in front of this. The school looks amazing. I entered my classroom and I saw that all of them had an eye on me. I felt so numb. When I was searching for the seat, the teacher entered the class. He was tall and fit. He looks genuine too. He made the class quite and called me in front of the class. He asked me to introduce myself. So, I started my introduction this was :
Hi friends. I am Kong yoon doo. I love to make new friends and sir, I will surely make you proud as well.
A student started whispering "don't you think she is overreacting?" and the other girl was like "let's take care of it later."
He introduced himself to me. His name was Kim yeol. There was only one seat left so I sat beside a boy. I tried to give him a high five but he ignored me. So, I had to do that with myself. I think all the students in this class are the same.
Maybe I will get used to it soon.

OK! So this is the 1st chapter. I am 1st time writing a story in wattpad. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Please don't forget to like and comment. You can also suggest any changes if you want.

Guess who is yoon doo is sitting with. You guys are familiar with that person but it's not jungkook.