CHAPTER 19

You don't cross my mind, you live in it.

Author's pov
' what is your relationship with Kong yoon doo?' Jungkook asked Jimin with a cold stare.
' Nothing like you think. She is ju.. just my f.. Friend.' Jimin answered unwilling.
' Jimin-ah,....'  Jungkook started tearing up.
' Ya.. Jungkook, what happened? Why the hell are you crying?' Jimin was desperate.
' I saw Min Hee wih Song dewi (his classmate). She was kissing him in the music room.' he tried to speak.
' What? Are you sure? It might me someone else.' Jimin tried to calm him down.
' No. I saw her clearly. Wh..y di..did she...it do...i..it..m ...me again? I am really worthless?' Jungkook was crying like crazy.
' Ya.. are you mad? She is worthless. You deserve someone better Jungkook.' Jimin said shifting towards him.
' Jimin-ah, I think... I think I love Kong yoon doo. I always get jealous when she talks to you. When I was with Min Hee, I missed her. I am going crazy. I don't even understand my feelings for her. Even if I admit it to her, she will reject me cause I ignored her for a long time for no bloody reason. Jimin, I want her... But...' Jimin cut him off by calling Yoon doo to his home.
' Ya.. stop crying. She is coming here now. Just confess all your feelings and apologize for ignoring her. I am sure she will understand.' Jimin gave him a warm smile.
' Go and wait in my room. I will send her. And.... Stop crying. You look really bad like this.' Jimin said putting his tongue out.

Jungkook left to Jimin's room and waited for Yoon doo. Suddenly Jimin heard the bell and went to open the door.
' Hey! Sorry for calling you at an odd time.' Jimin said smiling and welcomed her into the house.
' What happened? Anything important?' she asked curiously.
' Kind off. Go to my room. You will find it yourself.' Jimin said her looking upstairs.
Kong yoon doo went to Jimin's room and when she opened it, she saw Jungkook crying hugging a plushie.

' J.. Jungkook?' She tried to recognize him.
' Yoon...doo.!' he tried to speak but before that she opened the door to walk out of the room. But, Jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her in.
' Jungkook, better leave my hand.' She demanded but he tightened the grip.
' I want to talk to you' he said looking into her eyes.
' But I don't want to. Just leave me already.' she said firmly.

' Just listen ones. Please.' he begged.
She stood there quietly and decided to listen to him.
' I am sorry for ignoring you these days. I am really sorry. Today, I saw Min Hee kissing one our classmate. She che.. Cheated me *cough* again. I am *cough* an idiot to believe her. I always had feelings for you but never accepted it because I thought I might not love you the way I loved her. But *cough* I realized that I was only thinking about you when I was with her. I missed your presence. I missed your pissed off face, your annoying reactions. I missing everything. I used to get jealous whenever I see you with Jimin or Taehyung. I always used to feel that I should be in their place. I am really sorry Yoon doo for hurting you. I know it's hard for you to accept this but I just wanted to you to listen to me.'  at last he finished  speaking and she saw his tears filling up again but she had smile on her face. She was happy that he admitted his mistakes.

' Jungkook-ah, I.. I don't know what should I tell you now.' she said without looking at him.
Jungkook hugged her and started crying again.
' Jungkook-ah, stop crying. I am fine now.' she said hugging him back.
' Your eyes are completely swollen. Better get some sleep now. You must be tired crying the whole day.'
She said him still hugging him.

He simply nodded and went to sleep. Kong yoon doo started leaving the room but Jungkook just called her in a calm voice.
' Yoon doo, can you sleep with me for sometime. Please.' he asked her pointing a place beside him.
' Ah.. just till the time you sleep' she said smiling and went inside the covers.

She turned to the opposite of Jungkook's face and pulled the covers. After a minute or so, she felt an arm on her waist. She turned into red tomato. She didn't face Jungkook, instead tried to pull his arms away but he caught her tightly and pulled her closer.

' I am cold. I am gonna cuddle till I steal your body heat.' he whispered in her ears which made her face heat up more.

I miss you. I miss you. These were the only thing Jungkook was telling when was sleeping.
Kong Yoon doo understood that he still missed Min Hee.
She got up from the bed at 7:00 am and went to the living room to check on Jimin but he was nowhere to be seen. So, she returned to the room seeing Jungkook looking at her with same eyes he had yesterday. His face was completely dried with the tears and looked a bit sick too.

' Ya Jungkook, sleep for some more time. I don't think you are fine now' she announced and sat beside him. He slowly hugged her frok the side and placed his head on her shoulder.
' Are you free today?' he asked still closing his eyes.
' No. I am expensive.' she answered with a chuckle.
' Ya.. ' He whined
' We have school today pabo. Get up already' she said trying to get out his grip.
' Ah.. Okay then.' he said waking uo from the bed and went to take shower.
' Jungkook, I didn't see Jimin anywhere. Do you have any idea where he is?' she asked worried.
' Maybe he left the school early.' he said and continued with his work.
' okay then. I am leaving now. Bye.' she said taking her purse and leaving out.

At school...
Kong yoon doo didn't see Jimin in her class today. She got worried and texted him but he didn't even reply.
She went to the canteen with Seo Ji hoon and grabbed their lunch.
' Ya.. Kong yoon doo, why did you leave the table without telling anything yesterday? I was worried' he said making her smile a bit.
' Aw.. my mommy is worrying about me.' she said which made him laugh.

After the lunch, Ji Hoon put his arms around Yoon doo's shoulder and walked out of the canteen. Jungkook's blood was boiling and he also turned completely red with anger in his eyes.
' Aish.. this kid' he thought to himself and left to the class.

Kong yoon doo reached home, and saw Jimin's text.
I am at Taehyung's house. Don't worry about me. Hope you guys sorted out things.'
She smiled looking at text.

At 9:00 pm
Kong yoon doo heard the bell and when she opened the door, she saw Jungkook waiting outside.
' What are you doing here at this time?' she asked him waiting waiting for him to answer.
' Hm.. I just came to take you out' he said entering into the house without even looking at her.
' At this time? Are you serious? I am not gonna come.' She said crossing her arms.
' There is a new ice cream parlour near my house. So..' he said looking at with a smirk.
' Okay. I am coming. Anything for an icecream.' she said running out of the living room.
' Ah.. this girl...' he face palmed himself and left the house.

They both reached the ice cream parlour and he ordered 2 ice creams of different flavor.
' How is it?' kookie asked her licking his ice cream.
' Better than anything in this world.' she answered making weird sounds.
' Can I taste yours' he asked looking at her ice cream.
' Not even in your dreams.' she answered like a sassy girl and continued eating her ice cream.

When they left the parlour, Jungkook pulled her closer and without any warning, he crashed his lips on hers and removed  the ice cream stain on her lips. . After sometime, he pulled away from the kiss and looked at her with a smirk playing on his face.
' I get what I want and, do you still think your ice cream taste better than my lips?' he asked without looking at her.
She started walking fast leaving him behind so, that she could hide her red tinted face.
' Ya.. Kong Yoon Doo, wait for me!'

(Unedited)
Next chapter might make you scream...

No one one is you and that is your superpower...