CHAPTER 3

Kong yoon doo's POV

I woke up and started doing my routine. I gave a peck to my mom and started heading towards my school. Suddenly I remembered  that Jimin and I had to go out after the class. I was happy that I got a new friend but... I never asked him to be my friend. I will ask him today.

I reached the school and settled down and I saw Jimin entering the class. I gave him a hi-five which made all his fangirls look at me madly. He sat beside me asked me about my wounds. I said that I am fine and started talking about random sruffs.

Suddenly a new teacher entered our classroom and his name is Joon jae. He introduced himself as our homeroom teacher and I was happy for having a friendly homeroom teacher. He said us to pack all our stuffs and reach the dorm at 8 because there will be many arrangements done. There was no class tomorrow so I was more happy. I felt bad for one thing that from now I have to live without my mom. Even though we don't interact much because of her busy shedule, I will still miss her.

I looked at Jimin and he looked very happy. I asked him why was he so happy.
"Tomorrow my friends will be joining me and I am exited about our date too" he smiled widely and answered.
Date??? I started thinking. I am not going on a date with him. Ah... Leave.

After our school ended I went back home and I got a text feom him.
Get ready soon. I will come and pick you up.
I decided to get ready soon so I decided to wear a simple dress.

(This is the outfit)

Someone knocked the door. I knew it was jimin so I took my handbag along with me and opened the door. There he was standing in front of me looking extraordinarily amazing. Now I understand why he have fangirls.
He was staring at me from tip to toe. Aish perv...
"Ya...what are you looking at?" I asked him.
"Of course you" He answered me boldly.
We left the place. He asked me drive. I asked him where to go and he said me go to the most expensive cafeteria. But...I seriously don't have much money even if my mom is rich enough because she never give me much of pocket money. I parked near a beautiful cafeteria and said him to get out.

He ordered a cappuccino and a chocolate brownie

He ordered a cappuccino and a chocolate brownie. Looking at the price I decided to have nothing. After some time the cake and coffee arrived and he asked me to take a bite but I just showed him a no sign. He stuffed a big peice of cake into my mouth and started laughing looking at my cuteness.
"Ya... You look funny like this" he said smiling. After paying the bill, he took me to an icecream parlor and we got our favorite icecreams. He paid this time. We took some pictures and were walking along the street.

 We took some pictures and were walking along the street

3rd person's pov.
"Hyung.... Suga hyung.. is that Jimin?"
"I think so tae. Who is that girl with him?" Suga asked tae.
"I don't know. Let's go and ask him"
"Wait tae. Let's talk to him tomorrow. Suga said plainly.
"Ah...we have class tomorrow" tae sighed.

Jimin's pov
I dropped yoon doo home and thanked her for the beautiful day. I remember her asking to be her friend but I changed the topic because I am afraid that I won't be able to be with her all the time. Tomorrow my friends are also coming and I am sure jungkook will bully her. I don't know how I am gonna protect her.

Kong yoon doo's POV
Jimin dropped me home and when I reached home I saw my mom waiting for me in the living room. I told her about shifting to the new dorm. She said that she will miss me a lot. I am gonna miss her too... "Ya...kong yoon doo. Don't forget ur mom when you go there and I will surely meet you on ur weekends." She assured me.

Someone's pov
Tomorrow is gonna be a great day. Anyways.. It's been long meeting my friends and of course I didn't bully anyone for days. Hope I get a new pray.

Hello my lovely readers.
I know that it kinda looks like jimin ff but don't worry. The bully is entering the scene tomorrow. I promise you that you will love the story.
Thank you very much for reading this. You guys mean a lot to me. Please vote and share your opinions. Hope you guys liked this chapter.