CHAPTER 4

If you don't fight for what you want don't cry for what you lose.

The next morning...

Author's pov
Kong yoon doo started doing her daily routine and took her suit case out. She waved bye to her mom and left the house. "I will miss you dumb ass" whispered her mother.
Jimin drove his car to jungkook's house and picked his other friends too for the school.

All the students were standing outside the school waiting for the boys. Yoon doo entered the hall and saw the students waiting for someone out. She asked one of the students about this and that girl answered that they all were waiting for the "BAD BLUES".
"The bad blues..." Yoon doo started thinking. "Are they some kind of celebraties?" She thought.

Suddenly the whole corridor started shouting looking at a bunch of boys getting of the car. "They all look like cool and rich dorks" thought yoon doo.

Kong yoon doo' pov

Kong yoon doo' pov.
I headed to the classroom instead of fangirling them like others. I seriously find them normal. Why are these girls so obsessed with them and... I didn't even look at their faces properly. I was sitting in the class waiting for others but they didn't come even after the announcement. So, I decided to go out and check. When I was walking on the corridor, I bumped into someone. I just excused myself and tried to leave the place. But, someone just grabbed my wrists and pulled me back. I didn't know who he was. He pushed me agaist the wall and our faces were just inches apart.
"Who are you popsicle?" He asked with a smirk.
"What??? I am not a popsicle. Just leave me." I tried to get off his grip but he holded more tightly. I saw whole school looking at us and whispering. "What are you guys watching? Can't you guys just help me?" I shouted.
"Ya... You are damn noisy. Can you just shut your mouth." He said irritated.
"Just leave me or else..." He cut me off by putting his fingers on my lips. I just stamped his feet and tried to escape.
"Ya.. you are so dead" He raised his hands to slap me but someone just blocked him. It was Jimin.
"Jungkook, the class is gonna start. We need to go now. Leave her" he said and took jungkook away.

I was standing alone in the corridor. I felt bad to know that Jimin was that bully's friend. I went into the class and took my seat. I noticed that everyone changed their places. All the girls were around the "Bad blues". The thing which made me more sad was that Jimin also left me alone. I felt really bad that I lost a new friend. I wanted to ask him why he didn't sit with me so I was just looking at him but he tried to avoid me. Suddenly our home room teacher enters and told us to pick our suitcases and follow her. We all folkoed her in silence and once we reached the dorm, I git shocked looking at it. It was damn huge. The teacher called everyone roll number wise and wated for their answer.

He assembled all the students in the hall and told us to make a group of 7 and left the hall for some work. Everyone made their own group and of course I was left alone. The teacher came in and looked at all the groups.
"Kong yoon doo! Don't you have a group?" She asked. "No sir" I answered plainly. He told me to join any of the group because there was no room left. So, I joined a group were there were only 5 people. They didn't want me in their group but even I had no choice. He said us to take all out stuffs inside the room and come for the dinner. It was almost 9:00pm. I kept my suitcase in amd walked out of the room.

I saw that jerk jungkook standing near the canteen. I tried to ignore him and walk away but he just pulled me to back side of the dorm and looked into my soul.
"I am sorry that no one chose you as their roommate but if you don't mind I can share it with you" he said witha smirk. "Ya.. Jungkook,I am not like other girls. I will never fall for all ur shit. Just get of my way. Got it?" I warned him. "Don't you think I spared you for a long time? I need to teach you manners popsicle."he said by unbuttoning my coat. "Never ever mess with me you little popsicle or else..." He said by clutching to my neck tightly. I was not able to breath. I tried to leave his grip but I could not. He just threw me down and left the place. I didn't have the energy to walk back to the dorm. So, I was lying there.

Author's pov
Someone took Kong yoon doo to the her room and put a blanket on her. "I am sorry" he whispered. She saw someone walking out of her room so, she called that person. He turned around and saw her sitting looking straight into his eyes.

"Jimin, can I ask you something?" She said coldly tightening her fists. "I know what u r going to ask. I don't wanna answer anything. I will talk to you later. Just come have your dinner." He said calmly. "I don't give a damn about my dinner jimin. Just talk to me once." She said him. "I promise I will answer all your questions but please have your dinner. At least for me. Please yoon doo." He begged. "Ok! But don't break ur promise" she said. "Hmm.. meet me at 11 in the roof top" he assured.

Jimin's POV
I don't know how is she going to react if I tell her that I can't be the same jimin as before.

In the dining room
"Ya... Jimin ah.. who was that girl you were with last night?" Suga asked. "I was not with anyone. I was at home. You might have seen someone else and mistaken me." Jimin answered with a fear. "No. I saw you clearly jimin hyung" said taehyung which made Jimin mave his body a bit. "Ya... Stop it. If Jimin has a girlfriend or love someone he will tell me. I trust him. You might have mistaken someone else." Jungkook said with full confidece. After this, no one talked about even if taehyung still didn't believe him. Tae gave a look at Jimin amd Jimin just ignored it.
"Bad blues" got up from their seats and bid good bye to all their fangirls. She just glared at Jimin once and again continued eating.
"I will meet him after sometime. Hope he says me the truth. she thought and left the dinner.