CHAPTER 5

I am not the best but I promise I will love you till the end.

Kong yoon doo's pov
I went to the roof top at around 11:30 and saw jimin waiting gor me.

"Hey! Come sit here

"Hey! Come sit here." He said pointing a place beside him. I went and sat beside him silently. I had so many questions in my mind but my tongue was stumbling. "H- hey.." I said trying to get his attention. "I wanted to tell you something yoon doo." He said looking into mu eyes. "I am sorry for not protecting you, not supporting you and I am sorry for leaving you alone. Jungkook is my best friend and I can't go against him. I am the only person he trust the most." He said without a pause. "But,why does he bully everyone?" I asked him. "He has a bad past. I will tell you some other day" He said and pulled me closer by my waist. "Jimin-ah... I... I can't.." he cut me off by hugging me. "From now on I will always protect you. I won't let jungkook bully you. Don't worry" he said and broke the hug.
We both sat there for sometime talking about random stuffs and left to the dorm.

The next day....

I was walking along the corridor cause I woke up very early today. I was just 6:30am and my class is at 9. I saw jungkook talking with a group of girls. I ignored him and walked past him. After a minute, I felt someone following me. So, I ran to the rooftop. I looked back and there was no one. I left a sigh of relief and sat on one of the bench.

Jungkook's pov
Why did she run away from me. She really is something. I just know that she is not like other girls. She looks cute too. Ah.. what the hell am I saying.

Author's pov
Jungkook ran towards the roof top and saw yoon doo sitting alone. He sat beside her and looked at her face. "What are looking at?" She asked. "You" he answered coldly. "Why the hell do you bully me like this?" She asked. "Because you are special. You are not like other girls. There is not a single girl who ignore me. But you..." He said and looked at her lips. Their lips were just inches apart.
Yoon doo pushed his chest and tried to get up but then jungkook grabbed her wrist and pulled her down. He steoked her hair as if she was a small kid. "Obey me like a good girl or else..." He said with a smirk.

In the class...
"Good morning students." The teacher greeted and started teaching.

Kong yoon doo's pov
Next lecture was music. This is the only time I am happy. The teacher entered and introduced herself. She gave an assignment to all of us. All the students had to make a group of two and sing a song. She said that she will make the group. I was happy that she will make it or else I would have been alone again. She started calling out students. It was like one girl amd one boy. And my partner was.... "JUNGKOOK". I felt miserable. I looked back and he was looking at me with a evil smile. She said we had to sing the song after a month because we had to make our own song. I was good at writing lyrics and even parents say that I sing well but I was scared for jungkook. What if he ruins everything.

After the class...
I was walking out of the class and suddenly jungkook approached me. "You are caught now my little popsicle". He whispered with a smirk. I wanted to die. But I had no option. I went back to my dorm room and found an unknown girl sitting on my bed. I went near her and asked her name. "Min ara" she said with a smile. She said that she was new student and didn't know anyone in this school.

Min ara's pov
A girl aporoched me in the room and talked to me. I was happy that someone showed the interest to talk to me. I said her that I didn't have any friends and she said the same. We decided to become friends. I was really happy that I got a friend. She was happy too. I guess. She took me around the school and she also told me about the music assignment so, I decided to talk about this to the music teacher. She said that my partner was someone named Jimin. I wonder who and how is this person is.

Kong yoon doo's pov
Me and jungkook decided to meet in a park at 8:00 pm for discussing about the song. I was sitting sitting in the swing and waiting for him.

Jungkook's pov
I saw a familiar figure sitting on the swing. I went near that person and it turned out to be yoon doo. I couldn't believe my eyes because she looked completely different. She was kinda cute and hot.

I sat on the swing beside her started at her

I sat on the swing beside her started at her. Actually for a very long time. "What the hell are you looking at?" She asked. "Of course you" I answered. "Ya... Stop looking at me. Let's not fight at least till the assignment ends" she pleaded. "Your behavior matters" I said. "Ah.. whatever" she said. We were talking about some topic we should select on. We had completely different choices on everything. But we ended up with the same topic. We were gonna make a song on heartbreak and cheating. I think she she has experienced something like me too.

Author's pov
"Ok! I need to go now" she said and got up from the swing. "It was nice working with you" he smiled. "Hmm.. let's meet at the school tomorrow" she said and started walking. Jungkook ran behind her and walked beside her. Suddenly, a car passed in front of her too fast that she was gonna get hit by it but jungkook pulled her closer by her waist and it ended up with a hug.

She started crying meanwhile jungkook trying to calm her down.
"Ya... Don't cry. Nothing happened to you. You are safe." Jungkook comforted her. She was crying continuesly making his sweater wet. "Tha - thank- thank you for saving me." She said while sobbing. "It's ok. Just walk fast now. The gate will close in 5 minutes" he warned. They walked as fast as they can and reached the dorm. Jungkook hugged her and bid her good bye.

That night both of them were only thinking about each other.

Thank you for 70 reads in 1 week. This really means a lot. Hope you guys are liking my chapters. I have many twists in this story. Some can make you to cry and some happy.