CHAPTER 10

We'll be friends forever because you already know too much...

Author's pov

The door bell rings......
Jimin walks towards the door and find all his friends except for jungkook waiting outside. "Get aside." Jin ordered and walked past Jimin. "What are you guys doing here?" Jimin asked them confused. "Ya.. don't you remember? We had decided to stay here for the weekend and even you accepted it" hobi answered him. "Oh.. I totally forgot" Jimin said looking nervously at his room upstairs.

All the members settled themselves on the couch and looked at Jimin with a confusion. "Ya.. jimin-ah, 괜찮으세요? (Are you fine?) Taehyung asked with a smile. "네 (Yes). I am good." Jimin answered with a fear. "Where is jungkook?" Suga asked searching for him in the room. "I texted him few hours before. He might be in his way." Assured tae. Meanwhile jimin left the living room and went to his room and found yoon doo sleeping peacefully. He didn't wanted to disturb her, but he can't even face his friends like this. Suddenly Jin called him downstairs. He left the room and saw jungkook sitting on the couch. Jimin avoided an eye contact with him. "Ya... What happened between you guys now? Why are you guys ignoring each other?" Namjoon asked them with a worried expression. But both of them didn't answer. "Jin hyung, let's watch a movie." Namjoon said moving towards jin. "Ya... Joonie don't stick to me. People are looking at us" jin said shyly. "They already know about us. So, what's the matter." Namjoon said smiling.

All of them settled themselves and started watching the movie. After an hour or so, Jungkook left the hall and headed to towards jimin's room to sleep. He was tired so, he decided to take a small nap. He didn't even switch on the lights after entering the room because he was really tired. He dozzed off on the bed. Aftet sometime he felt an arm lying on his chest. He was scared to look for the person beside him but he gathered his courage and took his phone and switched on the flash light. When he beamed the light towards the person's face, his cheeks turned red looking at yoon doo sleeping beside him. 'what the hell is she doing in jimin's room?' kookie thought. Slowly her hand moved closer and she trailed towards him.
Jungkook bullyied yoon doo just because he liked to look at her angry face. But, it was all together a different feeling at night. He felt his heart bursting. Jungkook could feel her lips sucking on his neck. He almost lost control over himself. He didn't want something bad to happen now so, he tried to linger out from her arms but, .......
"Ya... Jungkook, how dare you kiss me?" Yoon doo was sleep talking. "Ah... This girl" sighed jungkook. She started moving her left leg along his pants and started cuddling him closer.

"WHAT THE......"
The door opens...

"Ah.. It's not like what you think jimin. I didn't know that....." Jungkook tried to explain but jimin cut him off. "Just shut your bloody mouth Jeon jungkook. You are soo dead. How dare.." jimin started moving closer to kookie but was cut off by yoongi. 'What the hell is going on here. And why is this girl in your room jimin?' yoongi shouted. This made yoon wake up from her dream. 'woo.. better than my alarm clock' she said and looked at all the members standing in front of her and jungkook sitting beside. 'May I know who are you?' Jin asked. 'ah..I am Kong yoon doo" she answered. 'I need everyone in the living room right now.' yoongi ordered and left the room. Jungkook walked out of the room giving jimin a harsh look. 'Yoon doo, come down with me' Jimin said and walked out. Yoon doo silently followed jimin downstairs.

All the members were staring at Jimin, jungkook and yoon doo. 'jimin-ah what was yoon doo doing in your room?' yoongi asked looking and jimin and yoon doo. 'Hyung, I called her home. I was bored so, I decided to bring her home and she was sleepy so she slept in my room. She is just my friend.' Jimin answered without a break. 'and... Jungkook, what the hell were you doing with yoon doo?' Yoogi asked him crossing his arms. 'I was tired so, went to jimin's room to sleep. I didn't know that she was sleeping. I didn't even touch her.' kookie answered looking and jimin. 'ya... You guys are fighting for such a small reason now? Just stop it already.' Namjoon said. 'Stop all these fights. Let's have our dinner now.' Jin said and moved towards the kitchen. He was searching for some ingredients to cook but he didn't find any. 'ya... Jimin-ah, why don't you keep anything at your house? Go and buy something from tue supermarket.' Jin said irritated. 'junkook-ah , go with jimin and buy something' tae said and gave a smile to jin.

Both of them left to the supermarket. The whole ride was silent. They got some ingredients and walked back to the car. Both of them didn't utter a single word. Aftet sometime, Jungkook broke the silence. 'ya... Jimin-ah, I am sorry for shouting at you in the class. I really didn't mean to.' Kookie apologized and looked at Jimin who was silently driving. ' I know that' jimin said suddenly. 'And I am sorry for not trusting you before' Jimin said smiling. 'can we take a for for sometime?' Jungkook asked and jimin agreed. Both of them took a walk in a near by garden. 'Jimin-ah ... Do you love yoon doo?' kookie asked. 'No. Why do you ask?' jimin asked. 'Hmm.. I felt so. You always protect her.' Kookie said. ' That's because, she is really good. I don't want you to bully her kookie.' Jimin confessed. 'I won't bully her if you don't want. I promise.' jungkook said smiling.
' Let's go home now. They might be waiting for us.' Jimin said and walked towards the car.

At home

At home....
They reached home and all the members including yoon doo was happy looking at jikook together.

'yoon doo, can you come with us. We both wanted to talk something important with you' Jimin said yoon doo. Yood doo trailed behind them.
"Ya.. yoon doo. I won't bully you from today. I am sorry." Jungkook confessed. 'ah.. it's ok. I am fine.' yoon doo daid smiling. 'Now, let's go and have our dinner' Jimin said and started walking to the house.
' You will only be MY POPSICLE' was the words which jungkook whispered in her ear before living.

[Unedited]

[Unedited]

Sorry, If this chapter was boring.
ChimChimsgirl_02 for editing my chapters.
Thank you for all the votes, reads and comments.
514 read in 25 days!!!

Be happy. It drives people crazy.
Love you all❤
Have good day tomorrow/today.