Chapter 27

Author's POV

It's been 5 years already. Still everyone miss Jimin. No matter how they try to distract themselves, they never made it. No birthdays, parties or even a trip was planned after that day. The only thing that happened was Yoon doo getting married to Jungkook. They were happy together but still missed Jimin.

One day Yoon doo decided to go to Jimin's house. It's locked for years now. Shewanted to clean it and wanted to keep the house alive. She started cleaning all the rooms and when she finally reached his room, she saw a drawing book lying on the table. The whole table was dusty. So, she cleaned them and sat down with that book. They had drawings. Drawings of everyone. Even her drawing was there. The next picture made her cry. She saw drawing were Jungkook was proposing Yoon doo and Jimin crying in the corner.
He had written
I am sorry for giving up on you Yoon doo. Jungkook will take good care of you.
She didn't know how to react. She stayed still until she got a phone call. It was from Jungkook. She picked up the call and after they hung up she ran to out to Jungkook.

They were standing in front of the hospital room were Jimin was admitted. The doctor came out and told them that they can meet him. After all these years if being in coma, he is back. Jimin is back to life. Everyone started crying. They didn't know what to do. They were scared of Jimin not recognising them but once Jimin saw them, he jumped happily and hugged them.

They discharged Jimin and Jungkook took him to his home. That day, all the members decided to party. At the end of the night Yoongi proposed Jimin with a ring and Jimin happily accepted. He loved Yoongi. Yoongi takes care of Jimin like no one else.