CHAPTER 21

You gave me back the smile that I once lost....

After two days..
' Good morning Kookie' Yoon doo called Jungkook at 6:00am to wake him up.
' Good morning my popsicle' he said yawning.
' Wake up already' she said smiling from the other side.
' I don't want to' he whined which made her smile.
She went to the living room to make something for the breakfast
' And why do you wanna sleep more?' she asked making herself some sandwiches.
' Because you are not in my arms today morning' he said from the other side which made her face red and she was thinking about waking up cuddling with him.
' Ya.. stop blushing and come to my house now' he said loud enough to break her thoughts.
' I.. wa.. wasn't blushing' she said blushing hard.
' I know my girl well. Now come fast.' he ordered.
' we have school today. Get ready fast now.' she said making herself comfortable in the couch waiting for the sandwiches.
' Why!!!! Okay.... I will meet you there. Bye...' he said hanging up.
She wanted to tell him that she loves him but he hung up the phone early.
Ah... I wanted to tell him that I...' she was cut off by a call.
' I love you. Bye bye..' Jungkook said hanging uo the phone.
Why the hell is he sooo cute... She thought to herself and went to get ready.

In the cafeteria...
Jimin and suga where behaving strangely. They were not talking to each other Jimin was continuously ignoring Suga. Did you guys fight? Namjoon asked Jimin but, he didn't answer anything. He continued eating and looked at yoon for a moment. She smiled at him and continued her food.

' I will drop you home today' jungkook said yoon doo.
' it's ok I can walk alone' she said 'No. I am going to drop you' he ordered jungkook dropped Yoon
doo home and entered the house without her notice.
Ya.. where are you going? Sje asked him crossing her arms.
' Into your house ' he answered.  He continued walking into the way living room.
I want to play something. He said looking at her with a puppy face.

'But, I am sleepy.' she whined.
' Let's play overwatch. It's fun. Please.' he asked her.
Okay  it's fine I will play with you.  both decided to play overwatch but, she had no idea that jungkook was good at playing this game.

After sometime she started feeling sleepy and told jungkook to stop playing but he refused and continued playing.
Soon she kept her gaming tools
aside and tried to sleep on his lap. He was not able to continue the game so he adjusted himself without pulling her down. He was playing the game and she was sleeping on his shoulder over him hugging tightly.

 He was playing the game and she was sleeping on his shoulder over him hugging tightly

(Unedited)

안녕하세요..
I loved the new album. The MV was a dope. What do you guys think about the Idol MV?
Which is your favorite track among them?
I really loved seesaw.His voice...

Right now I am crying for not able to go to the concert.

Just imagine...
BTS : SO SHOW ME
ARMY : I WILL SHOW YOU..
This makes me cry harder..