CHAPTER 8

My eyelids are heavy, but my thoughts are heavier.

Jimin's POV
I was not able to sleep the whole night. Thinking about her was my only hobby now.
"Ya.. jimin-ah!! Wake up. We are already late." Jungkook started screaming. "Ya... Stop disturbing me. And, from when did you start showing interest to go to class?" I asked him in half sleep. "I already missed many classes and I can't do more. So, just get up." He said trying to push me on the ground. "I am not coming today. I am really sleepy. You can go with taehyung today. Sorry!" I said and went back to sleep.

Jungkook left for the class and I was alone thinking about the same things again and again. I decided to take a walk because sitting in one place might cause me to over think.

I started walking along the corridor and I saw yoon doo's door was open so, I just went inside and saw her sleeping peacefully. "Ya... How can you sleep so peacefully when you are the cause of my sleepless nights?" I said in a soft voice and went near her. I sat beside her and ruffled her haid. Suddenly she woke up and looked into my eyes. "Good morning jimin" she greeted me. "It's almost afternoon dumb. Wake up already." I said her. "What?? Afternoon??? That's not possible" she said not believing me. "You see the time yourself" I said her showing her the watch.  She got up from her bed and came closer. Like seriously very close. "You are looking cute today" she said which made me smile but I controlled myself because I wanted to show her that I am angry for what she did. So, I just left the room without making an eye contact with her. "Ya... Jimin-ah!! Wait there. Why the hell are you ignoring me?" She was running towards me. She held my wrist and stopped me. "Ya...stop ignoring me now. I can't bear this anymore" she said panting. "Leave my hand. I am not interested to talk to you" I said angrily. "No. I won't. Come with me." She said and took me to the roof top.

"Jimin-ah...what happened? Can you please tell me?" She acted cute. "What if I am not interested?" I said with a cold stare. "You can't do this to me. You are the only friend I have." She said with that cute face. Ah... I can't even get mad at her. "I don't think so. You have jungkook right? Go and talk to him. Not me." I screamed. "Is someone jealous here? ..... Jimin-ah don't worry I didn't talk about you" she said teasing me. "Ya.. stop joking." I said.  "And ,I know that I look handsome and you don't wanna leave my hand but I need to go now." I said her looking at her hands holding mine. She removed her hands fast after realizing that she was holding it for a long time. I saw her shivering because of the cold wind out. "Ya.. you look like a popsicle. Wear this hoodie" I said by giving her my hoodie. She twitched a bit when I said that she is looking like a popsicle. I don't know why.
"Jimin-ah... I really did miss you when I was with jungkook. I was thinking about you when I was sitting in the ride. And... I am sorry for not telling you before leaving with& jungkook. He forced me to take him because he had helped the last night when a car was about to hit me and he even ki.." she stopped and looked at me. "I am sorry. I am really sorry. I will never repeat this again." She said and I saw her tears flowing down slowly. "Please don't leave me." She continued and looked at me.  "When the hell were you gonna get hit by the car. You are fine right? Ya... You don't tell me anything nowadays." I said her frustrated. "I am really sorry. I am fine. Jungkook helped me." She said with a smile.I just shued her and hugged her tightly.

Jungkook's pov
I didn't see kong yoon doo in the class today. I think even she skipped the class. Ah... I wanted to say her sorry about the kiss but I feel really embarrassed. Whenever I look at her face, her anger and her cuteness... Hm... Everything reminds me of Min hee. Ah.... I just have to stop thinking about her. She doesn't deserve my love. Thinking about her made me sad so, I decided to head back to the dorm for some time. I went inside our room and the room was empty. I was searching for Jimin and ended up in the roof top. And what I saw there made me feel empty. I was completely baffled. "It's ok yoon doo. I forgave you. But, please don't repeat this again. And.... You are gonna receive a punishment for this." These were the words I could hear from jimin.
Jimin lied to me. He said that he didn't know yoon doo but now he is talking with her. I felt bad when I saw Jimin hugging and and laughing with yoon doo.

Yoon doo'pov"You are gonna be punished" jimin said this with a smirk

Yoon doo'pov
"You are gonna be punished" jimin said this with a smirk. I didn't understand what he was talking  about. Anyways... It is Saturday tomorrow and I am happy that I will be meeting my mom.

안녕하세요!!! I am sorry for this bad chapter. I was really not in a good mood today. Next time, I will make a good chapter. I promise. And... Thank you very much for reading this chapter. Please vote and comment.

A daily reminder : You are beautiful and you will always be loved. Always be happy. Have a good day guys. 사랑해요.❤