CHAPTER 20

I know I am nothing special but I hope you won't replace me...

Jungkook dropped Kong Yoon Doo home and she hugged him before entering into the house.
' Bye. Thank you for today' she said before closing the door.
After 3 seconds, the door bell was heard again. She opened the door and saw Kookie looking at her with a smirk.

' Ya.. what do you want now?' she asked crossing her arms waiting for him to answer but he just entered the house and said he is hungry and he needed something to eat.
' your home is not far away. You make the food yourself.' she said but he begged for her to make something.
' Ah.. okay. Wait for sometime. I will make some ramen.' she said entering into the kitchen.
When she came out of the kitchen, she saw Jungkook coming out from the bathroom with a towel on his shoulder. She was completely flustered looking at the water dripping from his hair on his face.
' Ya.. don't look at me like this. You might fall in love with me.' He said with a playful smile.
' I am sleepy. I can't go back home now. Where is the Ramen?' he asked her going inside the kitchen.
' Ya.. Jungkook-ah,...' she whined.
' Come here. Let's watch something' he said pointing at a place near him on the couch.
Without any word she went and sat beside him. The movie started and after sometime, when the hero kissed the girl, Yoon remembered their kiss and switched off the tv.
' Ya.. I am gonna sleep now. Good night.' she lied and went to her bedroom.
As a gentleman, Jungkook decided to sleep in the living room itself. She wore a tank top and a shorts and went to sleep.

Ya.. stop running behind me. I am not gonna give you my ice cream. Ya.. Jungkook-ah, aish... I AM GONNA KILL YOU NOW.' she was sleep talking. Listening to this Jungkook, left to check on her.
Oppa, leave me. Please...
He was shocked and he blushed hearing her call him oppa.
' why can't she call me like this in reality. Why only in dream?' he said to himself and slept beside her. She suddenly clinged on him and started speaking something.
' Ya.. stop it now. I am not going ro eat your ice cream in my life again. Aish.. this girl.' he told her and she slowly opened her eyes and realized that she was sleep talking thw whole time. Thinking about this, she blushed a bit looking at Jungkook.
' I am sorry...' she said looking down.
' It's okay my popsicle.' he said getting a bit close to her.
' I....' before she could finish the sentence, he placed his hands on her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss. After kissing for sometime he slowly kissed her forehead.
' Love you' he completed her sentence and hugged her tightly.

She covered her face with tye covers on the bed and lied back down. He slept beside her stared at her for a long time.
' Th..that m..means..' she tried to say something but Jungkook cout her off.
' You are my girlfriend from today. And, only mine.' he said smiling and cuddled her.
' Can you call me oppa again?' he asked her butshe said 'no' playfully and went back to sleep.

Meanwhile...

'Suga hyung, I need to talk to you. Can we meet now?' Jimin called Suga and asked him.
They decided to meet in Suga's house.
' Ya.. Jimin-ah, what happened? Why did you call me this time?' Suga asked worrying about him.
' I need to talk to you.' he simply said.
' come with me.' Suga said leading the way to his room.
When they reached his room, Jimin suddenly hugged Suga and started crying.
' Ya.. Jimin-ah, why are you crying? Who did this to you. Just tell me.' he said calming Jimin down.
' I.. I saw... Yoon doo.. and ... Jungkook..Ki.. kissing today. I.. can't hold it anymore... H..hyung, am I really bad for not being loved?' he said while still crying in Suga's arms.
' Ya.. stop crying now. You are grown up and you know right there are so many girls who like you. You look handsome enough to make a boy also fall in love with you. Now stop crying. Did you eat something?' Suga asked him looking at his red face.
' Hyung... Thank you.' he said hugging Suga.
Suga pulled away from the hug and looked into his. Before knowing anything, Jimin felt Suga's warm lips on his.

(Unedited)
Hope you guys liked this chapter...

Don't be easy to be defined. Let them wonder you...

aestaethiccss thank you supporting the story.💜

Thank you very much for all the motivation.